XI. NONE SHALL ENTER THIS HOUSE SCREAMS DOOM. DUDE SERIOUSLY? DON'T ENTER.

The house screamed doom.
It was elegant but lonely at the same time, it also showed that Keefe was rich. Which shouldn't have come as a surprise to Sophie but it did for some reason. He hadn't let go of her hand and Sophie
didn't want him to let go.
Keefe let out a breath and let go of her hand, and
opened the door and Sophie got out of the car too. "You do know I'm supposed to open the door for you, right? Keefe had a smile on his face and it only widened when Sophie blushed. "Do you want me to get back in so you can?" Sophie teased and Keefe laughed reaching for her hand again.
It seemed impossible that Sophie had met him only yesterday, she felt like she had known him her entire life. And then she was supposed to do everything with him. With him beside her. Maybe this was it was like to have a Soulmate. To not know what you were missing until you met them.
Keefe nervously pressed the bell, a ding-dong sounded inside. Keefe tightened his hand around Sophie, and he leaned in to whisper.
"Sophie, promise me that you won't-" He was interrupted when a striking woman openedthe door, Sophie could instantly tell the familiarities between the son and mother but she seemed more put together, lean and Keefe was more muffled and had a carefree vibe around him. Sophie shrunk under the woman's gaze she then shifted her eyes to their hands. "Keefe. Why are you home with this. Girl?" Keefe smiled at his mother and moved passed her
dragging Sophie with him, "Where's dad? Apparently
I can't even go see my best friends without his permission."
His mother Ignored him and stared at Sophie, "Who are you and what are you doing in my house?" Before Sophie could answer Keefe interrupted, She's my soulmate."
The lady's gaze widened for a second and then she smiled, "You should have told me so, it's such a wonderful moment to meet my son's Soulmate She held out her hand. "Lady Gisela Sencen. Sophie tightened her hand around Keefe's more, pretty sure cutting off both their blood floor. "Sophie Foster" Sophie saw at the edge of her eye Keefe biting down his lip from smiling.
Lady Gisela cleared her throat as she put her hand beside her side again, "Your father's in his study and leave the girl here. And the Vacker's.." She clicked her tongue in dissaproval... Heard their eldest son came back."
***
Keefe didn't want to leave Sophie, he wanted to drag her with him to his father and show him what an amazing person she is but he knew that it was selfish and wrong. So instead he led her to his room, "Come on, you cna wait in my room. Mrs Stinkbottom can keep you company."
Sophie's lips tugged at a smile, "Mrs Stinkbottom?"
Keefe stopped himself from running away from embarrassment, "She's my stuffed animal." Sophie laughed, have one too. Keefe stopped walking and turned to her and a smile broke through when he saw that she was smiling. Sophie rolled her eyes. "Her name is Ella and she's bright blue elephant with a Hawaiian shirt." Keefe bursted out laughing, "Congratulations Foster you are officially a part of the Stuffed animal club." He then leaned in closer to whisper, "Fitz has a bright red, sparkly dragon named Mr Snuggles." Sophie too bursted out laughing as she fell to the floor, "Fitz Vacker has a sparkly dragon named Snuggles?" Keefe nodded as he helped her up, "He will kill me if he knows that I told you. It's actually a funny story of how I found it. I'll tell you later."
He opened the door to his room and instantly paled he wondered if he could cover it up but Sophie was already entering the room, her eyes widened as she saw his room.
Every breath if his room was scattered with paintings, his wall wasn't even visible because of the
paintings hung on it. Keefe expected Sophie to burst out laughing but she only edged closer carefully avoiding stepping on any paintings to take a closer look. "Wow, Keefe these are incredible. Then Keefe felt his heart melt, he had never shown his art to anyone and his parents only scorned it so he had gotten used to people making fun of it but Sophie, his Soulmate, complimenting his heart meant so much to him.
Sophie kept looking through his paintings her eyes widening as she saw each one and then she let out a
squeal.
"What's wrong?"
Sophie held out Mrs Stinkbottom as if she just found gold, "SHE'S SO CUTE!"
Keefe stared as Sophie as she started looking at Mrs Stinkbottom from all angles. She stopped when she realized he was looking at her, "You can go talk to your Father now, I'm sure your paintings and Mrs Stinkbottom will keep me company." Right, his father he still has to face him.
"Hey, it's going to be okay, right? I'm here. And I'm not going anywhere."
The words sunk into Keefe and he offered her thr best smile he could give and he repeated the same words in his head as he opened the door to his father's study
I'm here.

In another Universe. A FOSTER-KEEFE AU.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें