I. NEXT TIME ON HOW TO MEET YOUR SOULMATE...

When Sophie first got her mark the first thing she did was binge watch "Know Your Soulmate." She didn't like to admit that it helped a lot. The only way she knew it existed was because her sister Amy insisted on putting it on in the TV every morning.

Sophie gotten how the whole system went down though, the day you turn 18 you get a mark. This mark contains the words your soulmate will first say to you. You don't instantly meet your soulmate as you get your mark, in fact, you might have already met your soulmate and once you get your mark the first thing they say to you afterwards is what is appears on your arm. Not only are the words are imprinted on your arm, it also has been scientifically proven that you feel better when your with your significant. That if you're going through a headache so is your soulmate, that the only way to cease it was to be with your soulmate.

The words on her arm frustrated her sometimes. It didn't make sense. Her friend Biana had gotten her mark two months before her and it said "Pink is overrated." Which if you knew Biana, made sense.

But hers...

"No, they're originals."

It made her want to bang her head against the table continuously. Amy had squeaked when had seen it and screamed on the top of her lungs, "SOPHIE HAS A SOULMATE!"

Which was dumb thing to add scream out loud since everyone had a soulmate. With the mark came the feeling that she was supposed to do something. That something was supposed to be different somehow. That there was a person out there who truly understood her. That they would know her better than she knows herself. That he would just be there.

Sophie sighed and flopped on her bed... She wondered what her first words will be to him.