IV. THE ORIGINAL'S GUY.

It took Keefe a moment to get it all together. There he was lying on top of a girl who was seriously pretty, saying the words he had obsessed over and over again. And all he could say was,

"No, they're originals."

Classic, Keefe. Real classic.

"Um... Are you guys okay?"

Keefe looked to see Biana, Fitz, and Dex standing over them. When he realized he was still on top of her, he quickly jumped to his feet and held out his hand to help her up. She froze. And then only Keefe realized why, he was showing his marked hand. He saw the girl reach out with her own marked hand and there it was, in clear bold writing. He held his breath.

He didn't know what to say and when he didn't know what to say. He tend to...

"Girls don't usually fall into me quiet so literally."

Nope. No way he had just said those words. No way he had just made that joke infront of his soulmate.

"Seriously are you guys okay?" Fitz asked again making them aware of their precense.

Biana gasped. "NO!"

She rushed over to Keefe and grabbed his hand. She then took a double take between Keefe and the girl.

"You guuuuuuyyys," Biana dragged out, looking as if she was the happiest person on the planet. "You guys are Soulmates."

When someone said it out loud, Keefe heard the world stop. And he could only find the eyes of the girl he didn't even know the name of. Her brown eyes were mesmerising. She had golden blonde hair that reached to her waist.

Here she was. Here was his Soulmate.
He held out his marked hand.

"Keefe Sencen."

She smiled and it made time stop for a second.

"Sophie Foster."

★★★

Sophie couldn't stop glancing at him just to make sure he was real. It just didn't make sense that the person beside her was her Soulmate. He was... gorgeous. His carefully, mussed hair and his unbelievably blue eyes. Compared to her boring ones, Sophie kept throwing warning glances at Biana but Biana didn't seem to be noticing but went on and on about how it was the greatest day of her life.

Fitz looked... Less thrilled. Sophie didn't know why but she didn't really care either.

Keefe leaned over and whispered in her ear, "So you done staring?"

Sophie blushed, "I'm sorry. I don't know how I've never seen you before."

Keefe nodded, "I know right? It seemed that we are both here most of the time. And we both best friends with the Vacker's."

Biana stopped and stared, "I'm pretty sure I've mentioned Keefe to you."

Sophie shook her head, "If you did I would remember. Photographic memory."

Keefe backed up a step, "You have photographic memory too?"

Sophie blinked.

"AWWWW YOU GUYS BOTH HAVE PHOTOGRAPHIC MEMORY!" Biana stopped and frowned, "I couldn't have not mentioned him."

Fitz nodded, "Same. And it's totally impossible that you two didn't see each other here."

They went on and on about crazy theories why but Sophie was too blocked on the fact that Keefe had photographic memory too, it just seemed like a unique thing to have in common.

"So what's your deal with crocs?" Keefe asked her.

Sophie laughed, "Why are you wearing crocs to a party?"

Keefe glanced away and Sophie almost thought she could see him blush.

"Touché."

He came closer to her and leaned down. "Do you know what Fitzy's mark is?"

Sophie shook her head, not being able to say anything with him being so close.

"Are those contacts?"

Sophie stopped and bursted out laughing. The Vacker's were known for their teal eyes, it's what made them so special.

"Biana, do you know what Fitz's mark is?" Sophie asked as Fitz frowned.

Biana shook her head. "He's been annoyingly secretive about it and didn't even let mom see it. Why?"

Sophie glanced at Keefe but he just smiled, Sophie's breath caught and shook her head. "Nevermind, just curious. And please tell me you didn't give Dex a makeover."

"You know Dex too? Don't tell me you know Bangsboy and Linh too?" Keefe asked her.

But Sophie shook her head, "Dex is my cousin and I know Linh but not... Bangs Boy?"

"Who's Linh?"

Everyone stopped to stare at Fitz.

"Dude... How could you not know Linh?" Keefe asked while Fitz frowned.
"She's Tam's sister. Okay, what is going on? Is everyone just hiding friends now?"

Sophie was wondering the same thing, she knew Linh had a brother but she didn't know he knew Fitz.

"What about you Dexy? You hiding another friend by any chance?"

Everyone turned around to see Dex come over, water all of his shirt and face.

"I'm never letting you give me a makeover again and Sophie you owe me," Dex said and frowned at Keefe.

Biana jumped up and down while holding Dex's hand. "Oh I think you might forgive her now, SOPHIE'S KEEFE'S SOULMATE!"

Dex gaped at them while Sophie blushed furiously, Biana was so going to get it.

Dex pointed at her and then Keefe and then back at her. "HE'S THE ORIGINALS GUY?"

And right then and there Sophie decided she wanted to die.

★★★

I'm sorry this one was short and it took so long, but good news is my exams are finished and I'll be updating more frequently! Thank you so much and hope you enjoy.