VIII. NO, NO, IT'S NOT EMO. IT'S THE TENDENCY TO LIKE BLACK

Sophie tried to ignore the whispers following her and the looks and to her surprise she did. She actually stood up more taller and stranded across the corridors with her head held high. She wasn't sure what was the reason for her big motivational boost, at least she didn't want to accept it...
"Who are you and what have you done with Sophie Foster?"
Sophie winced as she saw Biana smirking at her.
"What are you talking about?" Sophie ignored her as she started piling her books into her locker.
"Of course you don't. Since your not the one who's head is up high when literally all the girls in school are talking about you. I'm guessing it has something to do with Keefe?"
Despite herself Sophie felt a slight blush come across her cheeks.
Biana doubled over laughing, "I don't know what happened, Sophie but boy am I loving it."
Sophie smiled, "We should probably get to the cafeteria soon or else Dex will slip some sort of prank elxir in our food."
Dex was known for his infamous Prank Elxir's, it was a high market trade in the school. Him being a chemistry whiz and all. Sophie also had a sneaking suspicion that it was how he also met Keefe.
***
Fitz eyed his best friend, he was currently now smiling to himself and cutting a hash brown into a million pieces.
"Dude, I don't think the hash brown appreciates being tortured." Fitz snapped the fork out of Keefe's hand and raised his eyebrow.
"What? I'm sure the hash brown dosen't hold grudges."
Fitz had never seen him like this before, so happy. So carefree. Sure, he joked around but there was always something lingering behind his smirks but now... He seemed to be radiating full of happiness. Fitz was happy for him sure. And it truly joyed him to see him like this. He also didn't know what to make of it.
"Let me guess you talked to Sophie?"
Keefe's smile widened and then a faint blush came across his cheeks and he looked away.
Fitz put his hand up biting his lip to stop himself from laughing. "Whoah, Dude I have never seen you act like this. Not that I'm complaining but you blushing? You've been spending way too much time with Sophie."
Keefe rolled his eyes, "It's nothing. I'm just in a good mood..."
Fitz glanced behind him where Sophie was entering the cafeteria with Biana, "Oh yeah? I'm sure that mood is about to get a whole lot higher. And don't think I don't know about how you screamed Sophie was your soulmate."
Fitz smirked as Keefe fumbled for a explanation. He was happy. That was all that mattered.
***
Sophie searched the crowd until she came across Keefe, he was laughing with Fitz. It made her heart go warm, until she shook herself out of it. He's just laughing.
"Sophie?"
Sophie whipped around just in time to collide with somebody,
"I'm sorry, I didn't see you there." Sophie rubbed her head as she fumbled back.
"Oh, no it's my fault."
"LINH!" Sophie screamed as she crashed into her friend with a crashing hug.
Linh laughed, "It's good to see you too. Oh, and I'm sorry about my brother."
"Your brother?"
Sophie looked at the guy she had just crashed into, and the resemblance was striking. Like his sister, he had tips of silver on his hair and he was wearing black. Sophie didn't know if she saw him alone she would have guessed he was Linh's brother or not.
"Tam." Tam held out his hand with a slight smile. Sophie smiled back as she took his hand.
"Where's Biana?" Linh was on her too if her shoes searching for Biana. Sophie frowned as she searched too,
"I swear she was just with me."
Linh suddenly grabbed her hand, "IS IT TRUE YOU FOUND YOUR SOULMATE?"
Before Sophie could answer Dex appeared,
"Linh? Tam? WHERE THE HECK HAVE YIU GUYS BEEN?" He gave Linh a small hug and shook hand a with Tam.
"We sorta went to visit our parents." Linh send leading them to a table.
"More like we got forced into visiting them." Tam corrected as he took a seat.
Linh waved her brother off, "It doesn't matter now. We are back. And we need to talk about your soulmate, Sophie."
"BANGS BOY!"
Everyone flinched as Keefe came running through and somehow smoothly slid into a chair beside Tam.
"You know I was starting to think you dissapeared into your emo-ness on me."
Tam rolled his eyes, "I was starting to think that your ego would have dissapeared under that stupid hair of yours."
Keefe gasped as he showed mock hurt. But then he looked back,
"Where the heck is Fitz and Biana?"
"Fitz?" Linh said at the same time Tam said,
"Biana?"
Everyone stared at them, "You don't know Fitz?"
Sophie asked Linh.
Linh shook her head, "I know he's Biana's Brother but I haven't met him."
Tam frowned, he opened his mouth to say something but at the same time Biana screamed and crashed into Tam knocking them both over.