The Beginning of a Friendship

IT ALL BEGAIN WHEN Y/n and Camilo where only 5 years old.

"Y/n! Come on we're going to be late!" Her Mama said little Y/n ran over to her mama. Y/n, her mama and Papa were heading over the Madrigals. Today was a gift ceremony y/n didn't know which one though but she was excited.

Once they approach the house y/n's eyes glimmer with excitement. She saw the casita moving tiles as she walked with sitting on her papa's shoulders she sees all the shiny golden doors. "Wow papa! This is so cool!" She exclaims throwing her hands up in the air.

"Yes it is my princesa now come on the ceremony should be happening soon." Her papa says as he puts her down on the floor off of his shoulders. She goes away From her mama and papa for a bit just to explore only to bump into someone. "Oh I'm so sorry I wasn't looking!" She says as she quickly looks over to the person her bumped into. She sees it's a boy with brown curly hair that's was kinda messy in a all white outfit. "It's alright." He says standing up and helping y/n stand up as well. The girl was kinda mesmerized by the boy.

He could tell something was off with her but he just assumed she didn't talk much. "What's your name if you don't mind me asking?" The curly haired boy asks her. She they shakes her head a bit to stop staring. "I'm Y/n. What's your name?" She's asks back. "That's a nice name my name is Camilo." He says giving her a smile. A girl with curly brown hair just like the boy in front of her wearing a yellowish top along with a red skirt that had pretty designs on it runs up to the boy.

"Camilo mama and papa are looking for you the ceremony's about to start." She says telling him y/n seeing that she was his sister. "Oh ok bye y/n I hope I can see you later!" He says running off with his sister while waving goodbye.

Y/n then walks back to her mama and papa now hearing the gift ceremony was going to start. She stands next to her mama. As she sees the lights dim and a spotlight appear near the curtain. It then gets pulled up by the casita. The boy she once saw standing there looking out to the crowd.

He then starts walking noticing y/n in the crowd and give her a small smile as he keeps walking towards his door. She watches him go up the stairs towards his door. He then goes touches the candle and touches the door handle. The door then starts to glow and shimmer just like the other doors. It then showed a design of Camilo on it along with figures of other people.

Next thing ya know it Camilo tried to turn into the first person he sees. He then turns into a man which turned out to be his father. "We have a new Gift!" Abuela announces and everyone starts cheering including y/n. Everyone heads to his room to see what it looks like from inside and as y/n makes inside she sees a bit stage with beautiful red curtains and seats for people. Everyone then starts partying and dancing celebrating the new gift that has come into the Casa Madrigal.

Y/n goes over and tries to find kids to play with while her mama and papa talk with the adults. She then feels someone grab her shoulder she then quickly turns around and sees the boy she met earlier, Camilo.

"Hola y/n what are you doing?" He says as he let go of her shoulder. "I was trying to find something to do since my mama and papa are having fun with the adults." She says getting a bored expression on her face. Camilo then start thinking for a bit until he grabs the girls hand and walks over the the stage she saw when she first walked in.

He then takes her backstage and sees another girl there only with short curly hair like camilo's and with green glasses playing with clothes that lied in the chest she was digging through. "Hola who's this Camilo?" She says walking up to Camilo who's still holding her hand.

"This is Y/n, Y/n this is my prima Mirabel." He says introducing you to his cousin. "Hi Y/n it's nive to meet you." She says smiling at you. "It's nice to meet you to." Y/n says back with a smile of her own. "Y/n why don't you play with us!" Mirabel suggests y/n nods in respond happily.

"Ok what are we playing?" Y/n asks mirabel. "We'll Camilo was going to be a knight, I was going to be the evil monster how about you he the princess!" She exclaimes. "Yea I'd love to be the princess!" Y/n says mirabel hands her a costume and y/n goes to put it on. When she comes out she sees Camilo in a nice outfit that reminded her of a prince. Her face now. A bit pink. She starting thinking she has a crush on this boy but she told herself No way! Boys are stinky!

She shakes her head again like earlier and mirabel shows and they all start playing and acting. Camilo saves the princess y/n from mirabel the big monster that guards her. The next thing she knew it, it was time for y/n to go home.

"Aww y/n I'm going to miss you i had so much fun!" Mirabel complains. "How about you come over tomorrow?!" Mirabel suggests excitement in her eyes. "Yea I'll ask mama if I can come over tomorrow!" Y/n says as she says leaving before she leaves she looks at the two both with confused looks on their faces.

"I wanted to ask but are we friends now?" She asks shyly. Camilo walks up to her putting his arm around her shoulders. "Of course we're friends Y/n! Your so cool and fun to play with." He says with happiness in his eyes. Camilo was very fond of this girl. She was pretty, nice and was very fun. He looks at her face as she smiles.

"Alight then bye Ill see you tomorrow!" She says running off to her parents.

And that's the story of how these two meet, they then grew closer becoming inseparable both jokesters and finding other feelings they hold along the way.

(Hello! I hope you enjoyed this chapter and sorry so far I've become obsessed with Encanto and this curly haired shapeshifter and decided why not make a fanfic. I'll probably write another chapter Tomorrow until then Bye!"