Chapter 3

(HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!! This is kinda short but I'll update again soon!)

Y/n POV

"Wait WHAT?!" I said yelling. Mirabel came over to our shop while I was on my shift to tell me what happened last night at Antonio's ceremony. "So your telling me that yesterday you saw the cracks so today you went to try and figure what's going on so now your going into Bruno's room to find a vision he had years ago that no one couldnt find." I say in a short  summary of what she told me she then nods. "We'll I'd love to help you but I'm on my shift right I could ask my dad if I get off early or take a break to go with you." I say in response. "Oh that's great thanks for helping me y/n!" She says as she hugs me. "It's no problem Mirabel your my friend of course I'd help you." I say hugging her back I then let go and walk over to the back room where my dad who was giving guitar lessons to a little kid.

"Hey dad can I leave for a bit I'll be right back if you need me to" I say looking at a wall nervously. I see from the corner of my eye my dad look at me. "Fine mija you can rest of the day off anyway we aren't busy today." He says smiling at me i then look at him with a smile. "Thank you dad Tell mama I'll be back later!" I say then walk out of the back room and go to Mirabel. "Ok we can go he said I have the rest of the day off." I say as she turns to look at me. "That's perfect who knows how long this take!" She says taking my hand leading me to the casita.

I then see the casita and we walk up to the door and walk through. I see no around I assume there all in their rooms. We then walk up the stairs and head towards where Bruno's room is. We then walk inside his room it was very dark I see sand through a doorway. "Casita can you...stop the sand?" Mirabel says the tiles that stopped at Bruno's door. Reply with a "no". Mirabel then runs her hand through the sand and she steps to walk forward she falls i then run after her to only fall down to. I lift my head up and see sand a whole mountain of it. I look around to see Mirabel standing up, I walk over to her and see she was looking up with a miserable look. I look up and see thousands or stairs.

"Ughh!" We both yell out in sync. We then both start walking up the stairs and Mirabel starts singing. She then stops her singing and we both say "BRUNO YOUR ROOM IS THE WORST!" We now make it up to the top both of us now lying down reaching our hands to get on the last step. We then stand up taking a big deep breath. We then look to walk towards the door only you see a big gap of the floor missing.  "Are you serious!" I say while looking at mirabel she then gets an idea. She takes some old rope that was lying on the floor ties it to a stick and throws it to a a piece of broken wood and it gets stuck. She then pulls on it to make sure it's firm.

"Ok y/n I'll go then I'll throw the rope to you." Mirabel says I then nods and give her room to jump across. She then jumps barely making it her foot holding her weight to the ground she then lands on the ground and throws the rope to me. "You got his y/n!" Encouraging me i catch the rope and hold on tight. I then push myself and wait for myself to reach the other side i then let go of the rope and land on the other side. "Woah YAYY WE DID IT!" Me and Mirabel cheer we both then get cut off by the side of the cliff falling off Mirabel then goes to cray me and bring me to her side.

We both fall on the ground and lie there for a while. We then stand up and walk towards the big hallway. I look on the walls and see designs of what looks like Bruno with hourglasses. I then hear a noise me and Mirabel stop as we see rats run across our path and into a sculpture of Bruno going into this nose. We then keep going and see a big round door. Me and Mirabel look at each I open it and see a big dark room with sand and glowing green pieces on the floor.

I walk in first Mirabel walking behind me we look around but I can barely see anything cause of how dark it was. I then look at the green things glowing under the sand. I see Mirabel start digging for the pieces and I start helping she has one now I her hands. I then have a green shard in my hands as well we then connect It and see Mirabel. "It's you Mira." I say she then looks at me speechless. I then start hearing rumbling noises. I look around...the cave it's going to fall apart. I then start digging under the sand and grabbing all the pieces that were on my side.

I then put them in her bag and start running out she then drops on and start digging to get it. "HURRY MIRABEL!" I say then gets it and starts running towards me. We starts banging against the door hoping it open i then see the handle and open it. We then quickly get pushed out by all the sand and then lay on the floor sand all over us. I then sit up and see Mirabel near the edge of the cliff. "Mirabel be careful." I say she then looks and see she's close to the edge and moves over closer to me. "I think it's time get out of here." She says I nod and we both start going down the stairs.