Chapter 10

(Hello If you've read my comment on chapter 9 if you don't then that the confession chapter is coming up real soon also this chapter is very long cause I had to fit a lot into this chapter and I hope you enjoy)

F/c = favorite color
F/f = favorite food

Y/n POV

It was now morning after my sleepover with Mira. It's now morning and we all just finished having breakfast. After that thing I told Mirabel last night we've already through of a plan for how I'm going to confess to him.

"Y/n Wait!" I hear a voice say behind me I was just leaving casa Madrigal and heading home. "Hi Camilo what do you need?" I say he then stops running and catches his breath. "I wanted to ask you if you wanted to go to that festival you and Mirabel went to yesterday?" He says putting his hand on his neck looking away from my gaze. There's no way this is a coincidence.....

"Yes I'd go with you me and Mirabel didn't stay there for that long so I'd like to see more of it." I say he then looks at me a big smile appearing on his face as his hand goes down to his side. He then grabs my hand that he had on his neck. "Alright I'll pick you up at your house at 7." He finishes giving my hand a kiss and walking away waving goodbye. I wave back as I smile. I then start walking back home in excitement.

*time skip to you at home*

"MAMA WHAT AM I GOING TO DO?!" I yell Nervous as I run my hands through my hair. My mom sits on my bed as I walk back and forth. "Mi amour don't worry this may be your chance to tell him how you feel." She says with a smile. I then stop and take my hands out of my hair. "Your right mama but I don't know what to wear!" I say as I look at her with a frantic expression. She then smiles again and laughs. "That's we're I come in mija come let's get you all pretty up!" She says as she gets up from the bed leading me to her bedroom.

*another timeskip after your done getting ready*

"Ah thank you so much mama!" I say as I hug her. She gave me one of her dresses from when she was younger. Apparently the same one she wore on my dads and her first date. (Imagine whatever dress and hair you want) "your welcome Mi hija now just one last thing before you leave." She says as she head back to her room and grabs something. She then comes out with a necklace.

It was a beautiful necklace with a gold chain and f/c pendant. "Mama....that's beautiful." I say as then looks up at me smiling. "Your grandma gave this to me on my and your dads wedding day and I always wanted dot pass it on to my daughter one day and I thought today was the perfect time." She says as she goes behind me I move my hair so she can put it on me. (If your hair is up ignore that) she then moves in front to face me.

"Your beautiful mija now your ready." She says I then hear a knock on the door. "Oh looks like he's here~" she says smirking i then see my dad walk up to us. He looks as if he's almost going to cry. "Papa I'll be ok." I say as I hug him. He then hugs me back tight. "I know Mija but your growing up so fast!" He says I then let go and he wipes his eyes we then all walk downstairs. I open the door and see Camilo.

He's nicely dressed his hair is even fixed up a bit. He then look up at me his eyes widening. I see he was holding up a single dark red rose. "Y/n....you look beautiful." He says blush coming up on his freckled cheeks as he hands me the rose. "Thank you...Camilo." I say as I feel my face get a bit warm and I take the rose putting it in my hair. "Now let's get going shall we amour~" he says brings out his hand for me to grab i then nod close the door and take his hand.