Chapter 4

(This one was very long cause of the "We don't talk about Bruno" part but the schedule i have for this story at the moment is at least 2 updates each week. Until the next update bye!)

Y/n POV

We then finally made it down the stairs and run out the door before anyone can see us. As we walks away Mirabel bumps into someone's i then look in front of her and see Abuela. "Where are you both off to in such a hurry?" She says looking at the both of us she then looks at Mirabel s hair then mine. She sees the sand and tries to take it out of Mirabel hair. "What is it your hair?" Before we can explain I hear a familiar voice yelling. "My gift! I'm losing my gift!" Luisa says running up from the stairs. Abuela turns to look at her. "What?" She says to Luisa with a confused looking on her face. "So Mirabel and I were having this little talk about me carrying to much, so I tried not carrying to much but I realized it was putting me behind. So I felt really bad! I then started grabbing all the donkeys and when I went to go throw them in the barn they were...HEAVY!" She finishes as she runs off to her room.

I see as she slams the door and the shimmer and glow of the door starts flickering. "What did you do, what did you say to her?" Abuela asks Mirabel with a frantic expression. "Nothing I-" Mirabel says hiding the glowing pieces. Abuela then looks and realizes soemthing. "Mirabel ugh...I have to go get the Guzman's for Isabella's engagement, and whatever your doing stop doing!" Abuela says walking over to the stairs. "And whatever your doing..Stop doing it dont do anything until I can talk to her tonight we can't have anymore problems." She says as she then leaves going to get Guzman's.

Me and Mirabel then both go to her room. She sets some of the pieces of the vision that revealed her. "Why are you in in his vision?" I say we hear a loud bang we both turn and see Tia pepa. "Sorry I came here to get what's left of Antonio's things until I heard the name we do not speak." She says whispering until we hear a thunder cloud. "Great now I'm thundering, thunder will drizzle and a drizzle will turn Into a sprinkle..clear sky's clear sky's." She says with a smile as she sits on the floor to get stuff from a drawer. Mirabel then looks at me and asks "Tia pepa if Bruno-" she says as a clouds forms again and starts raining.

"If he had a vision about someone what would it mean..we don't talk about Bruno" Mirabel says and pepa then replies as she squeezes the toy to rise the water out of it. "Ugh Mirabel please we have to get ready for the Guzman's." She says turning to face both of us. "I know but I just wanted to know if it was positive or less positive-" she then gets disrupted again but the door slamming open. "IT WAS A NIGHTMARE!" I look and see Felix. "FELIX!" Pepa yells standing up and walking over to her husband. "They need to know Pepi they need to know." He says walking over to both of us. "We both talk about Bruno." Pepa says as she puts her finger near his lips shushing him. "He would say something terrible and then." He then makes ticking noises then a bomb. "Then it happen." He says coming up into Mirabel s face. "We don't talk Bruno!" Pepa repeats again pulling Felix away from Mirabel.

"What if he didn't understand what he saw?" I ask he then looks to face me. "Then you better figure it out cause it was coming for you!" he says putting an hand on both of our shoulders. Pepa then separates the three of us.

(Play the song above to have this sound better if it doesn't show for some reason you can play it yourself on Spotify, YouTube,etc)

"We don't talk about Bruno no, no, no, we don't talk about it Bruno but-" Pepa starts singing as she dances with felix. As they turn they change into there wedding outfits and we're in front of the church.

"It was our wedding day, (it was our wedding day) we were getting ready and there wasn't a cloud in the sky (no clouds aloud in the sky)" they sing as Pepa raises her hands the towards sky as Felix keeps his hands on her waist. "Bruno walks in with a mischievous grin, THUNDER!" As Pepa sings this a version of Bruno appears and has a mischievous grin on his face.