Chapter 7

Y/n POV

I then walk into Antonio's room and see Mirabel mad and Bruno he seems annoyed. I walk up to Mirabel. "Mira what happened?" I ask her she then turns to me. "Bruno's vision it turns out I have to hug.....ugh isabela to save the miracle." She says as she starts mopping around. "We'll that doesn't seem to bad but Camilo is outside and if sees you he's going to take you to Abuela" I say as I look at she then start to think then I can tell an idea popped into her head. Eh I don't like where this is going

"Y/n how about you distract him while I go to see isabela I mean Camilo loves hanging out with you!" She says as she puts both of her hands out at me while giving me a smile. "Ugh fine I'll do it!" I say she then yells "yes!" And we all start walking out of Antonio's room carefully. I then walk towards the stairs and Bruno and Mirabel go hide behind plants. I then walk down and see Camilo in the kitchen now. I walk over into the kitchen and see him but his back was facing me though i then walk up to him and tap his shoulder. I see he was eating food "Camilo are you really eating right now?" I say putting a hand on my hip.

He then smiles and gulps down his food. "Hehehe you caught me anyway where you go?" He asks me his once nervous demeanor then changed. "I was just....walking around until I saw you were in here." He then doesn't seem to convinced but he then shrugs it off. We then stand there quite for a while until I speak. "Hey Camilo are you busy right now?" I ask him he then looks at me with a surprised look. "No but are you sure your y/n?" He says I then laugh. "Are you serious Camilo?" I say as I keep laughing.

I then stop laughing wiping away a tear. "Camilo of course I'm y/n who else would I be" I say he then thinks for a bit. "I don't know maybe some monster that was disguised as you." He says making hand movements to represent a monster. "I'm not I promise but I was going to ask if you wanted to go hang out somewhere" I ask as he then thinks for a second then nods. "Of course señorita how about we hang out in my room!" He says I nod and then he walks off I then follow him. As we walk towards the stairs.

Plants and flowers start growing from the ground I know they came from isabela but these are different. There more unique and there all different in a way. "There so pretty!" I say as me and Camilo look at the plants and flowers around us. Some of the plants were yellow with red at the tips. I then feel something grab me and see it's vines as I get pulled up, Camilo gets pulled up as well.

We now stand on the roof along with Mirabel and Isabela. They are dancing around as colors fly everywhere. As I look at Camilo I see him offering his hand I then take it as we start dancing along with Mira and isabela. Colors again start flying everywhere as it goes onto both of our clothes we just keep dancing and laughing.

Camilo POV

I watch y/n as we both dance the colors may be flying everywhere but I can still see y/n. She laughs as we dance in rhythm. So many colors now cover both of us y/n looks so beautiful all the colors bring out her beautiful e/c and her h/c hair.

We then start slow dancing her arms wrapped around my neck and my arms around her waist. I then bring out a flower that I was carrying she watches as I bring it out I then put it behind her ear. "Eres hermosa" I say as she then smiles and I see red on her cheeks. "Thank you Hermoso." She says shying away a bit turning her head to look away. I then laugh at her. "There's no need to turn away Mi amour." I say as I try to make her face me. I then grab her face to make her look at me her blush showing way more then before.

"Y/n I-" i then get interrupted by someone yelling at us. "LOVEBIRDS COME ON LETS GET OFF THE ROOF!" I hear Isabela say I then let go of y/n realizing I still had my arms around her waist. She then walks over to Mirabel and isabela. I walk over as well mad. She had to ruin our moment! Ugh isabela

We then all get let down off the roof with isabela's vines. We all land on the floor and see Abuela she does not look happy. "WHAT IS GOING ON?!" She yells as isabela and Mirabel look at her afraid. I look at y/n she seems a bit afraid as well. "Look at our home look at your sister!" Abuela says Mirabel then tries to explain herself. "Isabela wasn't happy!"
"Of course she wasn't happy you ruined her proposal!"

Abuela says interrupting Mirabel. I love my Abuela but she won't Mirabel explain herself.

Y/n POV

"No no she needed me too ruin her proposal and we did all this, and the candle burned brighter, that's why I'm in the vision I'm saving the miracle" Mirabel says to her Abuela she looks so happy she just wants to help but her Abuela keeps saying it's her fault. "YOU HAVE TO STOP MIRABEL!" Abuela yells at her Mirabel's expression then changes from happiness to sadness. "The cracks started with you...Bruno left because of you....Lusias losing her powers isabelas out of control because of you!" She says I want to say something but I don't want to make this worse.

" I don't know why you weren't given a gift but it is not an Excuse for you to be hurting this family!" She finishes as Mirabel and her stand across form each other i then hear something falling apart. Crumbling but I don't know where it's coming from. I then watch Mirabel lift her head up as I stand near Isabela, Luisa,and Camilo. "I will never be good enough for you....will I?" Mirabel says I look and see both of her parents come from beside us. They both watch Mirabel with sad looks.

"No matter how hard I try." She says as she stops speaking looking at her sisters. "No matter how hard any of us tries." She speaks louder her voice faltering a bit. She then looks at her sisters again. "Luisa will never be strong enough, isabela won't be perfect enough, Bruno left his family because he only saw the worst in him!" She says yelling at Abuela the crumbling noises then start getting louder. "BRUNO DIDNT CARE ABOUT THIS FAMILY!" Abuela says yelling over Mirabel sounding hurt her voice sounding as if she was sad by what Mirabel said.

"HE LOVES THIS FAMILY ,I LOVE THIS FAMILY, WE ALL LOVE THIS FAMILY, YOUR THE ONE WHO DOESNT CARE!" Mirabel says in response bruno did care about this family he loves this family to be exact Abuela's wrong. I look at the floor and start seeing cracks appear I look at Camilo as he looks at me I can tell we are both a bit scared. "YOUR THE ONE BREAKING OUR HOME!" "DONT YOU-"

"THE MIRACLE IS DYING BECAUSE OF YOU!" Mirabel says Abuela then stands there shocked. A big cracks then forms in between Mira and Abuela.

(That's it for this chapter and about the yellow and res flowers I read somewhere apparently yellow flowers with red tips mean "falling in love" so I thought why not use it for this. Anyway until next time!)

(P.s you'll get your moment to yell at Abuela soon☺️)