Chapter 11 <3

(ITS THE MOMENT YOU HAVE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR!! HOPE YOU ENJOY 💖 also idk what to write after the celebration which you'll read later if you have any suggestions please leave them it be helpful anyway I'll leave you to read 😭)

Y/n POV

After a few days of me just sitting around and crying Mirabel told me about it Abigail. Apparently she was a girl that's always had a crush on Camilo but he always pushes her away cause he doesn't like her. That made me feel like a idiot I laughed at myself. After all that I finally decided.

Todays the day I'm going to do it I'm so nervous what is if doesn't go well. I'm now on my way to the casita with my mama. Mirabel explained everything that happen on our little date the other day and they all understood why I was so upset. Everyone knew the plan and now everything will go smoothly from here on out.......I hope.

*flashback from chapter 9 after it ended*

"Hey Mira can you get Dolores,Isabella,Luisa, and Pepa over here please there's something I need all of your guys help with." I ask Mira she then looks at me with a strange look. "Why do you need all of us for?" She asks sitting up from her bed. I was going to speak and tell her but I'm to embarrassed. She then gasp then her mouth hangs open. "Omg your going confess to him! of course let's go get them!" She says squealing while grabbing my hand and dragging me to everyone's room.

She speaks for me cause I'm to embarrassed Pepa then brings Felix along with her.  He was cheering me on in the process cause I had the courage to do something his son hasn't done honestly made me laugh a bit.

We all then came up with a plan. Pepa,Dolores,and my mama would help me get ready. Mirabel and Luisa would distract Camilo most of the day and Isabella would help with the flowers and other things.

*flashback over*

Mirabel came by my house earlier to tell me that they were taking Camilo out and weren't going to bring him back it was time. I trusted Luisa and Mirabel could distract him, there so nice. Me and my mom then arrived at the casita I see Pepa and Dolores standing at the door along with Felix. "Ah come on Mija let's getting you all pretty!" Pepa says with a rainbow forming on her head. We then go inside and we head into Pepa and Felix's room. It was nice and tidy but very big. "Alright y/n I hope you don't mind but I have an outfit for you" Pepa says bringing out a it had a beautiful yellow dress with white flowers embroidered on it. "Thank you señora you didn't have to do this." I say taking the dress form her hands.

"Your welcome mija it's a special day today Now go put it on so we can do your hair." She says as she pushes me away. I then change and walk back to Pepa's room. "Ok now sit down let's start doing your hair." My mama says as she pats a seat down to have me sit.

*small timeskip*

"Ok mija your all done." My mama says I then look at my hair it's so pretty. (You can imagine whatever hairstyle you want) "Wait not yet Isabella said she had this especially made for you." Dolores says as she brings out a flower a bright yellow marigold. She then sets it in my hair. "Now your ready!" Pepa says happily as she stand with her husband. "You'll do fine out there mija you got this!" he says looking at me he's been encouraging and making jokes for a while I just laugh. "Alright does anyone have my-" "guitar?" I get disrupted by my mom. "Yes thank you! Now I'd better get going and I'm guessing your all going to be secretly watching me?" I say they all then look at me. "What? no what do you mean?!" they say in union as they look away. I then give them a "really" face. "Yes we are" Pepa says I just laugh. "It's alright" I say as I walk out the door.