Chapter 6

( I already wrote the confession chapter for this Story I wrote it last night cause I couldn't sleep so any day now you'll get it. Probably the cutest thing I've ever written Now enjoy the chapter!)

Y/n POV

"You never left" Mirabel says as we both look at Bruno's room inside the walls. "We'll I left my tower which was a lot of stairs but in here." Bruno says as he grabs a Arepas con Queso. "Aye kitchen of adjacent!" he says as then grabs his ear. "Oh plus free entertainment. So uh what do you guys like sports, game shows, telenovelas. There love can never be." He says as he watches the rats and sits on his red chair.

"I don't understand." I say he then slides on the armrests. "We'll because she's his aunt but she has a amnesia so she can't remember she's his aunt eh it's like a very forbidden." He then gets cut off my Mirabel. "I don't understand why you left but never actually left." We look over at him and I can tell he felt uneasy about the question. "Well you know because the mountains around the encanto are pretty tall, and ya know like I just free food and everything." He then starts mumbling as he picks up one of his rats and feeds it the Arepas con Queso.

I walk over with Mirabel behind me and see a small table near a crack in the wall I look and see the dinning you where everyone eats. "Look Mira" I say she then looks out as I look at the little table and see it's a drawn plate with his name on it. "My gift wasn't helping the family but I uh love my family you know." He says we turn to look at him he slightly laughs. "I just don't know to......well I uh thinks you guys should go because I don't really have a good reason but if I did then I should go back because that's a good reason." He says as he sits on his red chair and looks away from me and Mirabel.

"Why was I in your vision?....tio bruno I just wanted to make the family proud of me but if I should stop if I'm hurting my family I need to know" Mirabel asks as she sits next to bruno I walk over to them standing next to her bruno look at Mira. "The thing is I don't know I had the vision the day you didn't get your gift." He says as he messes with the vision pieces putting them back together. "Abuela worried about the magic so she had me look into the future to see what would happen...and I saw our casita breaking, then I saw you. I knew how this was going to look cause I'm bruno and I always bring bad things." He says as they Mirabel looks at the vision and then Bruno.

"So you left to protect Mirabel....what do you think it means?" I ask bruno as I look at the vision with Mirabel. "We'll my guess is the magic the encanto...... its all going to go down to you Mirabel." He says as he stands up. "Or maybe not that's why this vision is." As he throws the vision on the table and blows a raspberry. We then walk out the door of his little room. "I wish I could have seen more." He says as he close the door. "Yea.." Mirabel says behind me i then start waking until I hear loud bang I look back and see Mirabel went back into Bruno's hideout. "If you wished to see more then see more, have another vision!" Mirabel says as she walks up to him as bruno steps back. "I wish I could but you wrecked my vision cave and I need a big open space." He says I then look next to me and see Antonio. "Use my room.....the rats told me everything don't eat those." He says as I look down at him shocked. How'd he get here I didn't hear him?

I look and see the tiger he brought sad they seemed hungry.

*time Skip*

I watch as we now are all in Antonio's room bruno setting up to have another vision. "Mira I'll be outside watching for anyone alright." I say she then nods sitting on the floor as bruno finishes setting the sand. I then walk out of Antonio's room and stand against the wall near his door. Ugh I'm bored what do I do while I wait-

"Mirabel!" I hear a familiar voice call out. I look over to the main floor and see Camilo. "Mira-ʙᴇʟ!" I see him transform his head turning into a baby's head I try to stay serious but I then laugh hoping he doesn't hear. "ʏ/ɴ?" I hear him say I then walk over to the the railing so he can see me. He then shakes his head and his head goes back to normal.
"Hola Mi Principe~" I say as I look down at him with a smirk. I look and see a bit of red on his cheeks.

Camilo POV

"Hola Mi Principe~" Y/n says as she looks down at me with a smirk. As I look up at her I feel warm mess come up to my cheeks. "Hola Princesa have you seen Mirabel?" I say as I stand there looking up at her. "No i haven't sorry Hermoso." She says looking down at me with a sad face. "It's alright she's probably hiding around here somewhere." I say as I look around i take quick glances at all the stuff around me. No sight of Mirabel.

I then hear a muffled yell from what I can hear I it said "ISABELLA!" there's only one person around here who despises Isabella the most. "Princesa did you hear that?" I ask her looking back up at her. Y/n eyes are now open wide and she quickly changes her face back to normal. "Umm...uh yea maybe it was Mirabel I'll let you go look for her." She says as she then walks away. She seemed nervous is she hiding something?