Actor AU

(I'm in class bored and I thought of an idea what if this story was a actor AU if you guys like this then comment and I will make a part two but hope you enjoy!)

———————————————————————————

Shayla/me the author: Camilo if you don't stop shape shifting into me and doing stupid shit I'm going to make y/n have another love interest.

Camilo: *shifts back to himself* sorry

———————————————————————————

Dolores: it's a heavy lift with a gift so humbling always left Abuela and the family fumbling grappling with prophecies they couldn't understand *looks at Bruno dancing in the corner* do you understa*starts laughing*

Still Dolores: Im sorry I can't take this seriously with him dancing like that! *she says still laughing*

Shayla: it's alright Dolores I can't either *laughing with her* Take 5!

———————————————————————————

Y/n: I'll see you tomorrow Aquesto~ *y/n kisses his cheek and bumps into the door*

Camilo: Omg y/n are you ok? * he says as they both start laughing*

Shayla: u ok y/n?!

Y/n: I'm ok! *she says as Camilo helps her up*

———————————————————————————

Shayla: Camilo please don't drop y/n when you dip her I still have another scene where you have you to again! (Little hint for chapter 11 😉)

Y/n: Camilo if you drop me I'm going to make you wish you didn't *she whispers to him*

Camilo: *just shocked*

Shayla: Alright places everyone!

———————————————————————————

Isabela: COME ON YOU LOVEBUGS-

Mirabel: LOVEBUGS?! *they both start laughing*

Y/n:bWhat the fuck are lovebugs? *camilo and her laugh with them*

Shayla: LANGUAGE Y/N!

Y/n: You cuss all the time shayla.....

Shayla:........

Still me: Fair enough

———————————————————————————

Camilo: wait wait what you say?

Felix: I said whoever made my wife upset your moms a hoe!

———————————————————————————

*Dos Oruguitas starts playing as the flashback scene happens*

Shayla: *crying waterfalls* I love yet hate my job

———————————————————————————

Smaller version of Y/n: Hey Shayla why do I feel all warm?

Shayla: umm...your sick? *smaller y/n nods and walks off*

Camilo: you'll be a great parent....

Shayla:....you don't need to be sarcastic about it ya know
———————————————————————————

Y/n: it's funny how in the sorry I came up with this beautiful set up. (Another hint on chapter 11)

Shayla: yeah I took ideas from that one scene in 'book of life' just a little different

Y/n: ......is that why this seemed so familiar?

———————————————————————————

*Mirabel and abuela acting out the scene where the castia falls apart*

*Abuela messes up*

Mirabel: THIS IS WHY THE FANBASE DOSENT FUCKING LIKE YOU!
____________________________________

(Those are all the things I could come up with I hope you enjoyed whatever tf this was 😭)