5| Forged Signatures

"If I ever say 'Do you want me to be honest?'
Say NO."

AZALEA's POV

The day passed by eventlessly, as I confined myself to the living room sofa, working and cleaning up my schedule of all the procrastinated work, as well as finishing up a couple important meeting calls with my clients and then calling up to check in with my employees to keep track with my overseas business.

I was finished with my work by 8:01 p.m. and got up to get ready for my night out.

I ascended the stairs of my penthouse which the Cohen siblings and I share, and lazily walked towards my room.

I checked my phone to see a new message from Avianna who asked me to stay at the condo, as she was returning back in less than an hour.

I didn't bother to reply and went on with taking a warm relaxing shower.

The prospect of having a good fuck tonight, already had me excited, and I contemplated the thought of bringing out my vibrator for a little release.

But instead of succumbing to the temptations, I decided against it, and chose to wait for the entire course meal rather than the appetiser.

Whole nine yards is how you are supposed to do it.

I went into my wardrobe and rummaged through my dresses to find the perfect outfit which I was going to wear tonight.

I chose a sparkly grey slip dress and paired it with my silver strappy heels, silver dangling earrings and a matching necklace.

I completed the look by strapping on my garter belt and tucking in my switch blades and daggers into the knife holster, which was successfully concealed beneath the skirt of my dress.

Security precautions...

***

***

Smacking my lips with a lipgloss I had put on, I picked my phone up from the dressing table and topped off the look with a black leather jacket as I tucked my glock into the inner pocket of the jacket and hid on the shoulder of my jacket.

Easy excess...

Finally done with my look, I made my way out of the bathroom only to be greeted with the sight of a very smirking Carden.

The fuck is he upto...

"Holy shit, you look smoking hot." He said as his eyes turned wide for a second and he then proceeded to dramatically fan himself with his hand, while earning a suspicious look from me.

I raised my eyebrow in question and he returned back to smirking.

What the fuck did Avianna do this time?