11| Weirdos

"They fight and make up,
They hug and break up,
Siblings are baffling creatures.."

AZALEA's POV

"Come here for a second."

"That sounds like an effort, so no."

"You piece of shit, when I ask you to do something, you do it."

"I wish there was an easier way to say this, but no thanks."

"STOP running away from me, what's the worst that could happen?"

"You'll hit me."

"Please, as if you have never had that before."

"Doesn't mean, I enjoy getting my ass beaten up."

"Guys, I haven't showered in 4 days—"

"OKAY, THAT'S ENOUGH!! ZAVEN STOP CHASING ZANE, AND BOTH OF YOU SIT YOUR ASS BACK DOWN. ELIAN, STOP TOUCHING MY FOOD AND LEO, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, GO TAKE A BATH."

"This fucker farted in my face, I'm going to kill him.. QUIT RUNNING."

"It's Run or Die, what do you think I will choose?"

"I like the food on your plate more."

"I want bath bombs, scented candles, essential oils and some snacks, and could you also massage my head while you're at it."

The replies flooded, all at the same time.

"Elian, you have the same food on your plate, you're just pissy because I threw away your stash of beer. Zane, How many times do I have to remind you not to fart in Zaven's face, he doesn't like it. Zaven, just hit him later please, and Leo do you want me to beat your ass?"

"Avianna did an excellent job, these guys are quite hilarious. I can't wait for Liela to see this."

The owner of the last voice was none other than Carden, who seems to be thoroughly enjoying the toast he was eating while looking at the group of siblings who were making a mess on the dining table.

One of the twins was running after the other one. From what I gather, the one chasing was Zaven and the other one was Zane, who apparently farted in the former's face.

Elian guy was munching on the bacon that he had stolen from the girl's plate, whose name I'm still not aware of.

The girl looked like she was on the verge of crying.

And the youngest of them was complaining about having not bathed in four days.

What a weird bunch of kids...

"That's something you shouldn't have done, kiddo." Elian said as he took another piece of bacon from the girl's plate, earning himself a smack on the hand in the process.

"Anything to please, Her highness." Zaven replied while saluting at the girl, them sat down on a chair and glaring at his twin.

"It's hilarious, he-he-he... HEY! Why does he get to hit me later?" Zane chucked at first, them threw his arms up in the air, looking offended, but still took a seat next to Zaven.

"Ay weirdo, shut up." Zaven said to Zane, looking at him exhaustedly.

"I'm not weird, I just don't fit in your exceptionally narrow view of the world." Zane replied smugly.

"You asked me to take a bath, how do you take a bath without having the basic necessities, which by the way, you use everytime." Leo pouted his arms crossed in front of his chest.