7| Undone (18+)

"Why crawl out of hell,
When Devil is such a heavenly lover."
~Jessica Katoff

****

⚠️ This is a smutty chapter, you've been forewarned⚠️

****

AZALEA's POV

Thanking my legs for walking steadily, Donatello and I walked out of the restroom and then he led me down an empty hallway that I presume leads to his office.

The hand on my back was now gently stroking my back with its thumb, relaxing me just from that tender caress.

Donatello brought me to a closed door with the name tag, 'Stefano' written on it.

He twisted the knob and opened the door wide, as he motioned for me to enter first. I walked into his office but before I could take a look around, a hand drew me back and pinned me against the door.

He had me trapped between his arms, and his body was completely pressed against mine, causing me to throw my head back involuntarily from the sheer pleasure of the heat convulsing through his body pinned against my curves.

My mind had already gone into a frenzy, from the sensation of his hard member rubbing up against me.

"Tell me to stop right now, Cara, or this will only end up with me inside you." He breathed out, as his gaze penetrated right through mine.
(Dear)

Is he expecting me to decline his advances?

"I was under the impression we came here to sign a contract." I asked, but by this point, the clouds of lust had begun to loom over my sanity, and the only thing that became more and more prominent was the fire growing inside my body.

"Should I stop?" He asked again, his lips now dangerously close to mine, and his grip on my hand tightened, as he slammed his lower region into mine.

"Stop if you want to." I said as I unconsciously rubbed my hips against his.

"Do you want me to stop?" He asked in his raspy voice, which sent me over an edge, leaving me wanting more, and before I could attempt to rationalise my actions, I drew Donatello closer to me.

"If I wanted you to stop, I wouldn't have been still pressed against you," I answered truthfully.

And to be honest, I would have gone straight to his throat the moment he had put his hands on me.

Just as I finished, Donatello wasted no time in bringing his lips crashing down to mine, literally stealing my breath away from the harsh pace of his lips working against mine.

A burning painful desire begins to grow between my legs. My thighs clench with excitement as his hot, wet tongue nibbles at my lower lip.

His lower half rammed into mine, and the sensation of his growing erection against me had me moaning in pleasure from the tingles that were meandering through my entire body.

This kind of raw intimate pleasure was unlike anything I had ever experienced before and the amount of alcohol that was currently pumping through my veins, just heightened the sensations.

It didn't mean I wasn't sane enough to know what was happening. I was still very conscious of my surroundings.

Assassin training, I guess.

Craving to satiate my desire for more, I avidly pushed myself further against him, causing him to moan quietly against my greedy lips.

Donatello's lips suddenly parted from my lips, much to my dismay, and he stared at me, the look of impulsive craving in his eyes was impossible to ignore.