10| Breakfast (18+)

"I don't care if your legs are shaking,
I am Not done."

(A/N- Smut warning, proceed cautiously!)

AZALEA'S POV

Waking up to the room lit by the soft white light of the morning sun, I stretched my hands over my head and groaned when I felt my hand hit something, another muffled groan followed right after which seemed to be coming from behind me.

Two strong arms held me against a warm, muscular body. One arm was wrapped around my waist and the other was tucked under my head.

The spicy scent of after sex filled my nostrils as my brain replayed the last scenes of my intense and passionate encounter of last night, which had surprisingly lasted for a few more hours before Donatello and I decided to sleep on the couch in his office.

I usually never stay after my nights of passion, but to be honest I've also never had someone consume my body maniacally for hours, leaving me completely exhausted to even move.

So it's reasonable for me to stay,

Moreover, this guy should be honoured to have me over.

It's not everyday that you get to see Azalea after she's done with you.

After sensing movement behind me, I slowly opened my eyes and tilted my head to peer through, coming face to face with dark blue eyes intently staring back at me.

"Was sex so bad that the first thing you did when you woke up was hit me square in the nose?" Donatello inquired sleepily, raising one of his eyebrows, his eyes darkening as they hungrily roamed over my naked chest.

His husky voice...

fuck, I'm wet again.

"Who asked you to get in the way of my stretching?" I grunted out, annoyed at having to speak so soon waking up.

I feel attacked

"It's too early sweetheart, if you don't intend to show me your fierce side again, we should better go back to sleep." Donatello said lazily, wrapping his arms around me and pulling me on top of himself.

He pushed my head against his chest, and I automatically felt offended again.

The hell.

As much as I was still hurting from all the pleasure, I was still greedy as hell.

Why would he assume I didn't want it,

Let me tell him this...

My vag and I don't refuse the pleasure coming our way,

We ask to be done!!!

Instead of saying anything, I wrapped my legs around Donatello's waist and sat directly on top of his erectness, only our underwear separating and delaying the desired skin contact.

My chin rested on his chest as my eyes took the change of his facial expressions.

Why does he look like he's in pain?

Shouldn't he feel pleasured,

Should I stop?!

He gasped, followed by a deep groan, and finally settling down to heavy breathing.  His blue eyes suddenly opened and bore right into mine, a very dangerous glint in them, as if, looking at his prey.

"You're playing a very dangerous game, sweetheart. I'm only holding back because last night was intense and I didn't want to hurt you further, but don't blame me if you keep doing this." He said, his eyes sparkling as they glanced towards my hips.