→CHAPTER FIVE←

"Talking"

'Telepathically speaking'

Arceo's thoughts

The triplets have all washed up and eaten their breakfast.

They played among themselves as they waited for the scheduled meal with their father, the emperor.

All three sat on the couch in their room.

The two oldest were trying to calm their nerves down by talking to each other.  Their youngest would also join by inputting their opinions on parts as they read an etiquette book they got their hands on.

As time went by, it was time for their second meal. 

The maids helped them tidy their attire and hair out. The two ... girls had matching outfits.

A long sleeve geranium pink dress, littered with little coral-colored bows, not too big, not too small. Tiny pearls and blue teardrops threaded from bows to bows.

They had short, white poofy pants or harem pants underneath to add puffiness to the skirt. Along with yellow borderline gold shoes to match their hair.

Arceo's hair was in loose french braids, unlike Arien's loose wavy hair.

[Arceo has their bangs like Calliope Rutichel, but with blonde hair ig. Oh and I'm changing the green eye to like a ruby one so at first glance, it wouldn't seem that different.]

Arceo and Arien both sat on the couch as they waited for their brother to finish.

Hmm... I'll admit, the attire is not that bad. Like, it's not that uncomfortable. Arceo thought, continuing their book. At least, I don't think it is compared to Arjen's. They shuddered, picturing his layered clothing.

As Arceo was at the end of their book, Arjen came up in their peripheral vision, "Uncomfortable..." He muttered.

He had a white button-up dress shirt layered with a brown vest with golden outline edges and a ruff around his neck. Paired with black pants and shoes.

"Arjen!" Arien called out. Arceo looked up from their book and smiled slightly. Well, at least he could pull that off nicely.

Arjen then flopped down next to Arceo and grumbled to his siblings. 'To think that we have to wear such fancy clothes just for a meal.' Annoyance clear on his face.

Both Arien and Arceo sweat-dropped but agreed nonetheless.

'Wouldn't we be kicked out if we... let's say..make a mistake in front of the emperor?' Arien asked, looking up to the ceiling while laying back on her hands.

'Wouldn't we just be dead before that even happens?' Arjen deadpanned lowering his eyes to the ground. 

"Ugh..."Arceo chuckled at Arien's reply of distaste. 

As they were about to continue their conversation, knocks came from the door.

The three went to the door as one of the maids opened the door for them.

"We're here to accompany your Imperial Highnesses." The head butler informed as about eight maids were behind him.

Some maids stayed in their room to clean so six maids were walking behind them as the butler led the way.