→CHAPTER SEVEN←

"Talking"

'Telepathically talking'

Arceo's thoughts

As soon as they arrived at the garden, a collective thought ran through their minds.

Woah!! How pretty...!

"It's beautiful! There are many different types of flowers that I've never seen before!" Arien exclaimed, looking at the blossoming flowers in the bushes and trees with sparkles in her eyes.

"Rurahel's garden is nothing compared to this..." Arjen awed, comparing the two gardens he had seen.

Arceo themselves, despite not saying anything was taking in the scenery as their eyes jumped from place to place.

How refreshing...! Arceo thought as they took a deep breath. Minus the dozen of eyes burning holes in our heads, that is... They sweatdropped at that.

"Arien, Arceo! Let's make a flower crown." Arjen suggested as he also telepathically told Arien and Arceo to act like children their age.

"Ah, sure!" Arien excitedly replied.

Arceo didn't say anything but went to pick some flowers.

When Arceo finished, they sat next to their older siblings and giddily started braiding the flowers together.

Even with the eyes staring at the three, Arceo was quite excited about making flower crowns. They have always wanted to make one.

"Do you like the yellow or pink flower more?" Arien asked. While also talking to the two telepathically, 'Are the servants still there?'

Arceo was still invested in the flower crown that they completely blocked off the things around them, so Arjen had to answer both.

"The pink one." and 'They haven't even blinked once.' Arjen answered one after another. Verbally and telepathically. 

"Arien! Here, let me put this on you!" Arceo having already finished a crown stood on their knees to place it on their sister's head.

"Woah! It's so pretty~ Thank you Arcy." Arien complimented, albeit a bit sheepishly under the pressure that the servants gave off.

"Yeah!" Arjen followed with the same enthusiasm.

As Arceo went to grab another flower for Arjen's crown, a familiar voice resounded around them.

"What are you all doing here? You look like you are having fun."

The triplets all turned to look at where the voice came from.

?! It's the noble from last time! 

Blonde hair? So he is a royal? 

Did he dye his hair brown? ... ! Are there any dyes or contacts here? If it's magic, I wonder if I could learn it. Arceo wondered as they were very intrigued by the subject of magic.

"Let me properly introduce myself." The guy spoke before kneeling and continuing. "I am the second prince of Yuriana Empire, Alexander Eugene Yuriana."

"Your highness! How could you kneel before those illegitimate -!" Before the maid could continue, she was cut off by a glare by the second prince.

The servants all flinched back from the royals.

"Stand far away from here. You're disturbing them while they're playing." Alex warned in distaste as they nervously complied.

It's not like I couldn't understand what they are saying.