Let's Hurt Tonight (Pesy)

A/N: So I haven't posted on here in a while and I wasn't planning on it, but then I thought about how many oneshots I have (a lot) and I went, "What if I start revising them and posting them?" They're all LM of course, but I finally decided to post on here, which is a big step for me honestly. I just get scared that people will judge my work and it makes me not want to post. Even starting this oneshot book is making me want to hide but oh well. And for future reference, yes, Jesy will be in these oneshots. Anyway, I'm starting this book off with Pesy because who doesn't love them. I was going to say this a short and sweet oneshot but that wouldn't the right thing. Let me stop talking. I hope you guys enjoy this and I'm going to seriously try and start posting ❤️

---

Perrie sprinted into the house, Jade and Leigh-Anne quick to follow, waves of panic radiating off the three. The youngest of the group stumbled up the stairs at full speed, tears clouding her vision as she slammed open the bathroom door.

The first thing she saw was Jesy slumped against the wall, her chest not rising and falling even shallowly, making Perrie hold her breath involuntarily. The Essex native's skin was pale, Jade noticing this the moment Jesy was in her sights.

"Jessica, no. Please no. Please, please, please," Perrie rushed out in one breath before she let out a choked scream, the blonde collapsing to the ground on her knees. Everything in her snapped, her mind spiraling out of control. She felt lost, and she didn't know how to find her way.

"Why, Jesy?" The Geordie sobbed, Leigh staring at Jesy with glassy eyes before the first tear fell, her bottom lip trembling violently. Hatchi scrambled into the bathroom seconds later before bumping Perrie's leg with his wet nose, a small whine being his response to his owner's screams. "She t-told me s-she w-would never do t-this. S-She p-promised m-me."

"I know that, Perrie, but it got too much for her. We couldn't do anything and she wasn't willing to open up to us. We tried to help her. You know that," Jade spoke, her voice cracking with tears before she turned around and buried her face in Leigh-Anne's chest. Her body trembled with the intensity of her cries, the older woman hugging her tightly

Perrie took a shaky breath, her heart about to beat out of her chest. "Jesy. No. Please. You can't leave me. I'm not ready. I can't do this without you. I can't. I can't live with you, Jesminda. Please come back to me. I need you. I'm begging you," the blonde whimpered, her words laced with a certain desperation that they rarely showed. "I can't do this alone. My life isn't worth anything if you're not in it. When I met you, I felt my heart complete itself and now it's not. I can't fix it. Not without you. Please, Jes. Please let this be some sick thing where you're pranking us," Perrie forced herself to say, Jesy motionless as the blonde felt hot tears run down her face and pool at the corner of her lips before dripping down her neck.

"Jessica Louise Nelson. Why? Why did you do this? I know you're not selfish, but this was selfish. You did this. You killed yourself to escape this, but your real escape was Leigh-Anne, Jade, and I. We were right here. All of us. Our fans, your family, everyone, and you just left. You can't do this to me, Jesy. I love you. You thought no one loved you. I know if you heard me say that you would probably say you know that I love you, but if you knew that you wouldn't have hurt me. You hurt me, Jessica. You fucking broke me. This hurts so fucking much and I don't know what to do. How do we tell your family? How do we tell the public? How do we tell them that you killed yourself? How..." Perrie trailed off when her eyes caught sight of a letter sitting on the ground near Jesy, the Geordie grabbing it before noticing that there were two other ones addressed to Leigh and Jade. "For fucks sake, Jessica." She carefully handed the letters to the other two women in the room, her eyes full of deep pain.

Perrie opened hers before trying to read it, tears preventing her eyes from clearly seeing what was written. Her hands trembling probably made this all the harder. Her mind ran rampant as she read the first line, the blonde reading it in Jesy's voice before shaking her head and taking a small breath. "Can I read mine aloud?" Perrie glanced up slightly, her eyes catching Leigh-Anne's and Jade's, the brunette Geordie nodding as her girlfriend smiled and made the same gesture as Jade.