Secrets (OT4) (HP!AU)

A/N: I have quite a few HP!AUs with the girls, and almost all of them are OT4, so you might be seeing some of those in the future. I'm sorry for not updating the past few days. I've been really busy and I've been an emotional mess so that's so much fun. Anyway, I might try to finish the other HP oneshots, because all of them except for one are OT4s. Enjoy ❤️

Perrie-Hufflepuff
Jade-Gryffindor
Jesy-Slytherin
Leigh-Ravenclaw

---

"Lee Lee, can I tell you something?" Perrie looked at her friend, the Jamaican nodding as she looked up from her book.

The Hufflepuff inhaled sharply at the interested look in Leigh-Anne's eyes, Perrie biting her lip softly, "I think I'm polyamorous."

Leigh tilted her head, a small smile on her face. "What makes you say that?" She furrowed her brows, Perrie feeling butterflies erupt in her stomach at the cute facial expression.

"I met three people that make me feel like I'm the whole world, and I know that they'll always make me feel that way," the blonde replied softly, the Ravenclaw's eyes widening once she realized who Perrie was talking about.

She felt her cheeks burn, the girl nervously picking at the grass in the courtyard. "If it makes you feel better, I think I'm poly too. Jesy and Jade might be as well," Leigh-Anne paused, her cheeks flaming now. "I would be okay with dating yous."

Perrie almost instantly couldn't help but smile, the Hufflepuff putting her sketchbook down as she leaned against a tree and picked a white flower.

"Pez," Jade giggled as she ran over to the two girls before sitting down, Jesy sitting opposite her. They were now in a small circle, Jesy feeling a slight tension as she eyed Leigh and Perrie. "I'm poly," Perrie rushed out, Leigh-Anne inhaling sharply as she finally seemed to register what the blonde said.

The Jamaican was still trying to process that Perrie liked her, so she was shocked that it had come out so soon to the other two girls, Jesy smiling to herself, Jade gazing at Perrie.

"Same," Jesy calmly replied, Jade nodding in agreement. "Wait, Perrie," the older brunette bit down on her lip, her gaze slightly knowing, "Was that supposed to be followed by you saying that you liked us? I feel like it was. That sounds like you. I wouldn't be shocked."

Perrie looked like a deer caught in headlights, Jade's cheeks turning a deep shade of red, Leigh hiding her face in her book. Jesy rolled her eyes playfully, Perrie gawking at her like she had just told her the most shocking thing.

"You're fine with it? Both of yous?" The blonde looked between the Slytherin and Gryffindor, Jesy and Jade nodding.

"I'm sure you already told Leigh because she's being extremely quiet which means she already knows and is probably trying to process the fact that more than one person likes her." Jesy smiled innocently in Leigh-Anne's direction, Jade giggling as the Ravenclaw tried to cover more of her face with her book, her hair shadowing her face.

"Wait, so does this mean that we're dating then?" Perrie tilted her head at Jesy, the brunette raising an eyebrow, a small smile pulling at her lips.

"It means whatever you want it to, Pez. If you want to say we're dating, feel free to do so. We obviously all feel the same way so unless one of you wants to properly ask 'will you be my girlfriends', we're going to say that we're dating." The Slytherin noticed how quiet Leigh was, the older girl starting to wonder if something was wrong that she wasn't saying.

Jade smiled about something as she leaned her head on Perrie's shoulder and watched her sketch, Jesy biting her lip slightly. "Jes, what is it?" Leigh-Anne looked up, hidden sadness in her eyes.

"What's wrong? You're being too quiet. You've been way too quiet the past few days," the brunette murmured, Leigh tensing up as she gazed at Jesy.

"It's um..." she trailed off, her eyes lost as they flickered away from Jesy's. "Something just happened at home. It's nothing serious."

Leigh-Anne tried shooting the Slytherin a genuine smile, Jesy seeing right through it. "I've known you for five years. You can't act the way you've been acting and then expect to get out of telling me. That goes for any of us. What's wrong? Please tell us."

The Jamaican bit her lip nervously before moving so she was pressed against Jesy, the girl mindlessly intertwining their fingers which made Jesy smile to herself. "Whatever you do, don't make a big deal about this. I know you'll want to, but please don't. It's not the time or the place. I don't want people to know," Leigh paused, Jesy nodding slightly. "My parents were killed."

Jesy instantly opened her mouth to say something without thinking, Leigh-Anne slapping her hand over it quickly. "Who did it?" The brunette's voice was quiet and gentle once her girlfriend uncovered her mouth, Leigh shaking her head.

"We don't know. Sairah and Sian are trying to find out more about what happened, but they think it was just cold blood. Someone didn't like them and got the chance to kill them, so they took it," the Ravenclaw murmured, Jade and Perrie having zoned in on the conversation.

They were all silent for a minute before Leigh-Anne spoke, her eyes swirling with too many emotions to count, "I'm gonna go back up to the dorm. I need some time."

Before any of the girls could respond, she was gone, Jesy feeling her stomach churn at the thought of what Leigh might be feeling.

--- 

None of the other Ravenclaws were in the dorm room, even hours later, most of them at the library, eating in the Great Hall, or with friends. Jesy got the riddle right on her first try, the brunette slipping into the Ravenclaw dorm once the entrance opened. She rushed up the stairs before nudging open the door to the girl's dorm, Leigh-Anne looking as if she was on the verge of tears and sleep.

"You should've gotten Perrie or Jade to come in here. I'm sure if a Ravenclaw walked in here and saw one of them, they wouldn't be bothered, but me, not so much. It's funny. I just felt the need to come here. No one told me to," Jesy commented quietly, Leigh glancing up at her before making grabby hands and giggling slightly.

"Why are you in Slytherin and not Gryffindor or something?"

"Babe, I'm not nice. I only treat the people I like or love, in a good way. You think I'm nice because you've never seen me beat someone's ass or scream at them. I'm very protective and defensive, you and the girls have just never seen it. I can almost guarantee you will though once word gets out that we're dating. Slytherins are assholes. I hate the majority of them. They're all so power-hungry and they hate anyone who's not in their house. Well, most of them. Not all of them, but still." Jesy rolled her eyes playfully before crawling onto Leigh-Anne's bed and wrapping her arms around the younger girl.

The brunette fell silent when she felt Leigh snuggle into her arms, Jesy holding her close. "Why did it have to be them?" The Ravenclaw's voice was small and almost a whimper, the Slytherin just nuzzling her hair.

"I don't know, love. Maybe whoever it was had something against them. In our world, people can be violent. I hate it, but that's just how it is. I wish people didn't use their magic to their advantage like this," Jesy replied quietly, her head resting on Leigh-Anne's. "Everything's gonna be fine. We're going to figure out who did this, and nothing is going to happen to you or your sisters. You don't need to worry. We're about to be on our break, so you'll be able to cool down before we have to come back."

Leigh nodded before closing her eyes and clinging to Jesy tighter, the brunette shutting her eyes as well seconds later.

They laid in the silence, Leigh-Anne curled into the Slytherin. "Stay with me."

Jesy could tell it was a statement and not a question, the Essex native nodding before kissing the Ravenclaw's head softly. "Of course. Now, try to sleep. We still have to get through the next two days, but then we're free."

The Jamaican hummed softly before falling asleep, Jesy protectively holding Leigh.

The next two days were going to be hell.