Please? (Lerrie)

A/N: And now for the first Lerrie oneshot. This one's short and sweet, so it's not much, but it'll give you all something so I can finish the OT4 one. I'm hoping to get that up by today, but I honestly don't know. Anywayyyyy enjoy the Lerrie fluff ❤️

---

Perrie's eyes fluttered open, the Geordie blinking slowly before she felt Hatchi nudge her face, Leigh-Anne passed out beside her wife. The blonde scratched the Pomeranian's head softly before poking Leigh in the cheek, the Jamaican's eyes opening lazily, "I'm not making you pancakes at seven in the morning, Pez. Go back to sleep."

"Lee Lee," the younger woman whined, Perrie pouting as she gently ran her nails up and down Leigh's back underneath her loose shirt, the blonde's acrylics almost soothing Leigh-Anne back to sleep. "I'm not tired."

"Yes, well, I am. So, go back to sleep."

The blonde lay beside her wife as she huffed and pulled her hand away from her back, her arms crossing over her chest. Leigh internally rolled her eyes at the woman's childlike behavior before pulling her until their fronts were pressed together, Perrie instantly relaxing. "Will you buy me a Simba stuffed animal?"

"If you go to sleep and cuddle with me, sure. I'll buy a fucking pony if you want it. Just please go to sleep." Perrie smiled as she cuddled into her wife and buried her face in her chest, their legs intertwining. The room was silent before Leigh-Anne spoke, her tone exhausted, "I'm not buying you a pony. Don't get any ideas."

"Dammit," the blonde hissed into her chest making Leigh smirk and hold her closer. "What about a dog?"

"For fucks sake, Perrie."

"That's not an answer."

"I'm not answering that."

"Please?"

"Pezza," Leigh-Anne sighed out, her arms wrapped around the Geordie.

Perrie tried to keep quiet and fall asleep, but she wanted to ask her wife again, so Perrie being Perrie, of course, asked her again. "So can we get another dog?"

"Is four not enough for you?"

"No."

"If you'll shut up for at least three hours, I'll get you a dog."

"Yes." The Geordie giggled happily before hugging Leigh tightly, the Jamaican just shaking her head and allowing herself to relax.

---

Leigh-Anne didn't know how long it had been before she felt Perrie yank the covers off her and drag her from the bed by her arm. She forced herself to move her legs so she wouldn't fall flat on her face, Perrie tugging her from their room and downstairs.

The older woman honestly didn't know how her wife was already up and bouncing around. She was never like that in the mornings, and Leigh wanted to find out why the blonde was acting like this.

She checked her phone before seeing the date. It read 8 October, realization hitting her like a ton of bricks.

The first time Perrie and Leigh-Anne truly met each other was on the 8th of October in 2011.

That's why Perrie was so happy. It was one of the anniversaries that was more special to her than a lot of things. The blonde had always been happy when that date rolled around, and Leigh never got over how bubbly she would be. Even if she naturally was like that all the time.

Leigh-Anne leaned against the counter before watching Perrie, the blonde leaning over the counter as she grabbed something. The Jamaican slowly moved behind her before wrapping her arms around the blonde's waist and hugging her, her cheek pressed to Perrie's shoulder.

"I didn't forget," she murmured, Perrie snorting softly. "Okay, I forgot for a couple of minutes. I checked my phone, but I would've realized in a few hours, maybe minutes."

"I was waiting for that," the blonde replied quietly, Leigh rolling her eyes playfully.

"Oh shush."

Perrie giggled before pressing a soft kiss to Leigh-Anne's lips.

Leigh couldn't remember a time when Perrie wasn't on her mind, and she was so glad that it would always stay that way.