Roads Taken (OT4) (HP!AU)

A/N: 

This is kind of short??? I don't know. It's almost 1 am and I'm fucking tired so there might be mistakes in this one. It's OT4 and then it gets into some Lesy content which I just LOVE.

Lesy is adorable. I love their trope in all stories, but I love writing Lesy or Pesy for HP AUs because I always have at least Jesy as a Slytherin and then normally Leigh-Anne is a Ravenclaw and Perrie is almost always a Hufflepuff. I ADORE the Slytherin/Hufflepuff trope. It's like a light/dark dynamic and I live for that. I love writing for them just because of how the trope works. 

Anyway, enough talking. The girl's houses are as follows:

Jesy -  Slytherin

Jade - Gryffindor 

Perrie - Hufflepuff

Leigh-Anne - Ravenclaw

---

Perrie was sitting in the Hufflepuff section of the four separated areas that formed the Quidditch pitch. She had a rough outline of Jade on a page in her sketchbook, the brunette shooting around the pitch at a speed that turned her into a blur.

The blonde had decided to join her girlfriend at practice, the session having just started. Perrie made sure to find a good spot where she would be comfortable because she planned on staying out there until Jade and the rest of the Gryffindor Quidditch team were done, but she knew how long their practices could last.

It was one of her least favorite things about dating Jade. She was impatient and couldn't stand the fact that sometimes the Gryffindor was later than intended to even the smallest things like hanging out with her girlfriends.

Thinking about this, with a tiny huff, she started working on Jade's lithe figure, her pencil skimming the paper quickly. Her eyes were trained on the sketch while Jade was working on making sharp turns and diving, the girl appearing slightly flustered when she had to slow down.

Perrie was so immersed in her own world that she didn't even register that Jesy and Leigh-Anne had shown up, the Ravenclaw sitting down beside her, the Slytherin behind both of them. "Is that Jade?" Leigh studied the picture, Perrie's head snapping up, her eyes panicked for a couple of seconds.

Her sketchbook dropped from her hands and hit the wood in front of her, the blonde cringing when she saw Jade's eyes flicker over to her, worry showing in them. The Quidditch captain made Jade get back to work, Perrie fumbling to grab her sketchbook, her cheeks burning red. "Erm... yeah," she mumbled, the Geordie shoving the sketchbook into her bag.

"Why are you freaking out? We're not going to judge you. You're drawing Jade. There's nothing to be scared about, love," Jesy spoke softly, her fingers going to run through Perrie's wavy blonde hair, half of it shadowing her face.

"Yous just scared me is all," Perrie replied quietly before pulling the sketchbook out of her bag and biting her lip softly.

She was trying to work on Jade's face first, Perrie attempting to recall the exact shape of her lips. The blonde groaned and cursed under her breath when she couldn't, Perrie leaning back so she was pressed against Jesy's legs.

Leigh-Anne rested her head on Perrie's shoulder, Jesy mindlessly playing with her hair, her finger twisting around one of the Jamaican's curls.

Perrie bit her lip when she finally got the right shape of Jade's lips, the Hufflepuff starting on Jade's clothes which only consisted of a crop top, ripped jeans, and red checkered vans for the drawing. The Ravenclaw watched Perrie hurriedly finish Jade's clothes before finishing the drawing up with the Gryffindor's signature curly hair, pulled back into a ponytail, that her girlfriends were absolutely obsessed with.