To Tell You the Truth, I Lied (Pesy)

A/N:

I don't quite know about I feel about the length of this one but whatever. I hate my procrastination issues because I have so many oneshots that could be interesting if I just sat down and finished writing them. It's annoying before whatever. I'm working on an update for The Cure but I'm struggling to want to write. 

I'm running into entirely too much writer's block honestly. I don't know why but I need it to go away so I can write how I used to. 

---

There was the glory that came with being part of the biggest current girl group.

But, there were also the downfalls.

Things that were capable of eating someone alive until they were nothing but skin and bone. Quite literally. These things gnawed away at everything and left behind an empty shell.

Jesy would know of this. She always had, but this time around was different. It was different in every aspect. No matter how you looked at the situation, it was terrible. It was terrible, but she hid those feelings away. Though she tried not to think about such things as comments made about her, she wanted to curl up in a hole and die so she could put an end to her suffering.

She had tried once before, but her boyfriend at the time was the reason that she didn't succeed. It was almost funny because later on, Jesy was told how Perrie had lost her mind and didn't stop panicking until she could see Jesy breathing on her own.

Of course, the only funny thing about that was some of the ways Perrie had acted. Nothing else was amusing. It was actually quite horrible, and Jesy knew this, so she kept her thoughts to herself. She let these words bounce around in her head until the day that Perrie opened up and poured her heart out.

She had let herself confess to Jesy, and how good of an idea that had ended up being because shortly after that, the two started dating. This, of course, made the fans go absolutely insane. It was expected, but the amount of support they received made Jesy want to cry.

So, time passed.

Things were fine.

Or so they appeared.

In the harsh reality of existing in a world full of people that wanted to make others' lives a living hell, Jesy found herself back to square one. She had recently started becoming more distant. Not just from the fans, family, and friends, but Leigh-Anne and Jade as well.

Even Perrie had felt the shift in Jesy's personality.

The first red flag that Perrie had been able to spot was Jesy's anxiety popping out. It was a common occurrence at this point, and usually, Perrie wouldn't see a problem with it. Jesy was on meds to help with it, but this should've meant that the anxiety would lessen and not worsen.

Entertaining the idea that something was going on with Jesy, Perrie then realized after almost two weeks, that the weight of Jesy's pill bottle hadn't changed. It felt the same. Perrie remembered feeling extremely bothered by this.

She kept this newly acquired information to herself. She didn't tell anyone, and she tried not to think much about it, but then she also found out that Jesy was taking her anti-depressants. This was like a wake-up call to Perrie.

Jesy was getting better. That was Perrie's belief and everyone else's.

So, why was she not taking meds that had benefited her greatly?

After about two days of Perrie trying to decide what she wanted to do, she finally went with bringing it up to Jesy. Doing this meant that there was a big chance that it wouldn't go well. If Jesy didn't want to talk about something, she wouldn't talk about it. This was a trait that Perrie had recognized from day one with her. She had come to accept it before they were even dating.