A/N

Okay so I have two fics that I'm thinking about starting, one is Pesy and the other is an OT4. No, there will not be smut, but ONLY because I rarely ever see normal OT4 that isn't smut. Not that I don't love it. So both of the stories kind of have the same theme in a way. 

The Pesy one is going to be called, "The Cure." I know, original, right? Anyway, it's s l o w b u r n and very angsty because I love torturing myself and others. Timeframe is definitely LM5 because duh. It would definitely include Leighade. Along with Pesy would be Jesy's depression and the fic itself would definitely focus on that, but then Perrie comes in and literally turns her world around and is basically, "The Cure." That was the most basic bitch plotline but it's fine. It would of course have a happy ending.

Anyway, the OT4 is called, "Brother." It's based off of Brother by Kodaline. I haven't fully decided on when I want it to take place, but I'm thinking just as the Get Weird era is ending and Glory Days is kicking off. The whole Zayn thing  did happen, but the girls are in an a l r e a d y established relationship with each other because I can't write slowburn OT4 for shit. I'm sorry about that. I promise I'll try harder. In this, Jesy's suicide attempt did occur, so it will be brought up through the fic obviously. Okay so now the actual plot is ONCE AGAIN based around Jesy's depression, but it's rougher this time around because I'm a cold hearted bitch. I did decide to also have parts of the fic get into Perrie's anxiety because sometimes I feel like it isn't represented enough in the fandom, not even gonna lie and say I do. There's also a point where I plan to talk about Jade's anorexia coming back in full swing, and then it getting better over time, because once again, I'm great at making people mad at me. Finally, I do want to bring in Leigh-Anne's issues with dealing with racism through the girl's career, because I also do really feel like I don't see a lot of that coming up, but I have more recently so props to all of you. So all in all, the story focuses on Jesy, but does talk about issues with the other girls and how they feel. I also am having certain chapters that are kind of divided up into parts that are dedicated to each girl in a way. I won't say anything else, but I have some major plans for this one if anybody actually wants me to post it.

OMFG I SUCK ASS AT EXPLAINING STUFF. PLEASE JUST TELL ME IF Y'ALL WOULD BE INTERESTED IN ME POSTING EITHER STORY OR BOTH. IF YOU'RE CONFUSED ABOUT THE DESCRIPTIONS, THAT'S FINE, BECAUSE I CAN'T EXPLAIN ANYTHING TO SAVE MY LIFE. Anyway, yeah. 

The OT4 oneshot is being worked on. Actually I have 2 and they're both being worked on. ❤️