𝑺𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒕𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒔

NINE / SWEETNESS.

[ Louis' POV ]
Doncaster.

In the morning I woke up alone in my bed.

I felt exhausted and as if all my energy was drained out of my body.
I sighed and stretched my arms above my head. Just thinking about going to work was tiring.

The truth is I almost fell asleep with Harry in the car last night, but around two in the morning Emily called me wondering where I was, so I left an sleepy Harry laying in the backseat of my car and I made my way upstairs to my flat.

Emily was really angry and worried about me.
She also thought that something had happened to me and I had to put up with her yelling for about half an hour.

She was right though.
I need to learn to tell her when I'm going to be late, because you can never know.
Even more now with all the things that are happening around the city.

That's why I ended up getting in bed around three in the morning.
And that's exactly why I was so exhausted right now.

I looked out of the window and it was still raining. I looked over at my clock on the nightstand and saw I was already late for work.

It wasn't a great mix.

So I just decided I wasn't going to go to work and spend the day with Harry instead.

Harry.

He was still inside the car.

I rushed out of bed and quickly slipped on some shoes, running to my closet and grabbing some sweaters, an umbrella and almost anything warm I could find.

"Where are you going now?" - Emily asked from the frame door of her room.

"Going to see Harry." - I answered, not even glancing at her.

"What about your job?" - She laughed.

"Meh, I'll quit eventually."

I passed by an startled Emily and stuck my tongue out to her, not waiting for a reply and getting out of the door in no time.

"You're so smitten, Louis Tomlinson! I can't even recognize you!" - I heard Emily shout from inside as I rushed to the elevator and contained a laugh.

In a matter of seconds, I was in the garage of the building and opened the front door of the car.

"Wake up, sleepyhead, we're going to grab breakfast." - I said, sliding into the driver's seat and turning the car on.

I threw the umbrella and the sweaters I grabbed for Harry in the passenger seat and turned to look at a still sleepy Harry tucked in the blanket.

"I'm fine. You can leave me in the park."

"No way! It's still raining. I'm skipping work today and I'll take you to eat breakfast, it's on me. You can eat anything you want, and we'll hang out until it's safe for you to go back, yeah?" - I said.

"I don't know, Louis. I won't let you pay for my food."

"Nonsense."

"I don't want to… I can't let you keep spending money on me."

"You can pay me back someday. I know you'll get famous with your guitar and you can pay me then." - I smiled at him through the reviewer mirror and started the car.

Harry huffed and looked out of the window.

"As if." - He whispered.

"Oh, c'mon Harry, you're so talented."