𝑭𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒆𝒓

Before anything, thank you very much to all those who ordered a copy of DUIH on Amazon! Your support is overwhelming I swear.

And even if you didn't, just know that your beautiful comments and messages are enough to warm my heart 🤍

(For those who don't know what I'm talking about) I published my book Dance Until It Hurts in Amazon for you to have it in it's physical version.

As for this story, its going to have around 20 chapters and an epilogue, and I'm writing like a crazy person because I'm really submerged in it 💁🏼‍♀️

Also, I want to ask you (for those who know me) if you already figured out why this fic is called like this, and if you found out what is the detail that I always add that is "their thing."

Anygays, I really hope you enjoy this next chapter!

Love you all.
Mag 🦋

TEN / FIGHTER.
[ Louis' POV ]

Doncaster.

It's been two weeks and Harry has been better than ever.

Every time I find him at the park after work, he is smiling while playing his usual song. And even people have started to leave him some money at his feet, so now at least he has something to hold on to, something to buy food and something to survive with.

And I have never felt prouder.

Of course I still gave him breakfast in the morning and something at the end of the day for dinner, but most of the time he insisted on sharing.

Today in fact, I was driving towards the park with the guitar laying on the backseat, and a food container with two boxes of juice so we could just have breakfast together before heading to the office. 

It has also become a routine for me to get up an hour earlier everyday so I could spend it with him at the park.

Harry was still reluctant to sleep in my car or to accept anything else I offered him for that matter.

And everyday it just ached more.

I wanted nothing more than to just take him to my flat with me every night.

But if he wasn't accepting sleeping in my car, he wouldn't accept spending the night at my place either.

So I just opted to get closer to him, to get him to open up, to talk and with time convince him to stay away from the streets.

This morning people were gathered and manifesting really close to the park, so there was a traffic jam everywhere and they weren't letting me get through to park my car.

I parked a few blocks from the park and even further away from my job, but it was the spot best I could find.

When I got out of the car with my bag and the guitar in hand, people were already surrounding me, screaming and shaking their signs with the faces of the missing ones.

I excused myself and got through them as quickly as I could, pushing some of them in the process in order to keep the guitar safe.

At the edges of the large group of people shouting, there were a couple of police officers containing the situation.

And they all seemed ready to repress if the people got out of control.

When I reached the park, I was surprised to find Harry standing over a bench, staring at the multitude in the streets.