Chapter 8: I Love You Too (The Carnival)

Zayn POV:

Today Niall was getting out of the hospital, and I got the pleasure of getting to pick him up. His mom called me at work saying traffic was bad and she would be at least a couple hours or so and then Liam was off doing god knows what, and Harry is out with Louis. Louis, he is an issue now. When we go back to school I am going to either kick him out of the group or ditch him for Liam and Niall, and if he tries to hurt either of them I will personally open a can of whoop ass on him.

By the time I had arrived at the hospital and had checking in at the front desk I saw a nurse rolling him towards me in a wheelchair.

“Hi I am his nurse Brie, he has to be wheeled to you car, it’s standard protocol okay?”

“It’s all fine with me if it’s okay with little Nialler here!” I say.

“All good here!” he said smiling up at me. Maybe things can turn to what they should have been, our families have been friends forever and we should have gotten along. Niall’s Mom decided not to tell my parents about how he ended up in the hospital, she just told them that I was there for him, and that is all that counts. I really appreciate what Mrs. Horan did for me, I am really thankful for her forgiveness too, without her saving my ass I would have been six feet under after the punishment my parents would put on me for causing so much pain to someone.

I am happy I get to pick Niall up, the only thing is I don’t really know what we should do, we have a couple hours to kill, maybe we could go to the carnival that’s in town.

Niall POV:

Zayn came to pick me up today. I was actually quite happy that he did, it gives me some time to talk to him, maybe to tell him that I feel the same way.

“Hey are you okay to go somewhere? I have an idea I thought you might like”

“Sure, what is it?” I asked him.

“It’s a surprise Nialler” he says winking at me from the drivers seat.

“You keep on calling me Nialler…”

“Oh I can stop if you like, I just thought it was nice…” he said sounding a bit sad.

“No it’s okay! I love it!”

“That’s good, Nialler” he says smiling.

When the car stops I get out to see where we are at. I am the type that doesn’t pay attention the whole time we are driving. Zayn took me to the carnival.

“What do you want to go on first?” he asked me.

“The tea cups!” I say sounding like a little girl.

“Hahaha okay let’s go!” he shouts, pulling me towards the gate. He pays for us like the gentleman he is showing himself to be. When we get to out teacup he sits close to me, wrapping his arm around my waist, it feels nice.

“Hey about what you said in the hospital, that you love me, well I have something I need to say to you, okay?”

“Sure” he says looking a bit worried.

“What I want to tell you is that I feel the same way, I have felt that way for a while, I guess what I am trying to say is that I love you too.”

“You do?” he says, tears welling up in his eyes.

“Yes, now kiss me you idiot!” I squeal.

He pulls my blonde head in closer to his, our lips almost touching, I can feel him closing the distance, his lips are rough, but kind and gentle. He moves his lips in sync with mine, I want to take this a bit further. I lick his bottom lip asking for enterance, he grants me permission, we battle it out for a while before he takes dominance, I like how he is taking control, it’s hot. I can taste something on his breath, something minty but smoky, a mix of gum and cigarettes. I am not going to lie, he is turning me on so much, I feel his hand on my thigh and I instantly harden. I can hear a muffled giggle while he still kisses me, everything seemed so perfect, so surreal, until we were rudely interrupted.

“Zayn????? What the fuck?????”

Zayn POV:

Niall and I broke apart to see a startled and infuriated Louis standing there with his mouth dropped like a drawbridge. His girlfriend Eleanor was clinging to his arm with a little bit of fear in her eyes, she could sense Louis was mad, she didn’t want him to hurt anyone.

“What are you doing here snogging that little FAGGOT???” He screeched as the ride stopped. I took Niall under my arm and walked towards them, tightening my hold on him as we got closer to the steaming boy.

“What did you just call him?”

“F-A-G-G-O-T faggot, unless you had his dick so far up your ass you can’t spell anymore” he sassed me, oh hell no!

“Take that back Louis!” I yell, we were starting to draw a bit of a crowd.

“Make me!” he said crossing his arms. I walk up to him, only a foot or two away, I turn back to Niall, he looks scared, but I think he knows I am going to protect him no matter what. With that I punch Louis straight in the jaw.

“Zayn!” Niall screams, rushing to my side.

I wrap my arms around him and we walk away together.

“I’m sorry you had to see that babe” I say trying to comfort him, he is quivering.

“It’s okay, thanks for protecting me Zaynie” he says yawning.

“You tired?”

“Yep” he says yawning again.

I drive him home and I make sure he gets inside safely, at the doorstep he says something that surprised me.

“Come inside with me?” he says groggily.

“Sure”

“Come sleep with me Zaynie!” he says patting down on his bed.

I get under the covers with him and he instantly wraps his body around mine, it felt nice. He kissed me on the cheek and he closes his eyes.

“Night Zaynie” he mumbles.

“Night Nialler, love you” I say planting a kiss on his forehead.

HEY! thanks for reading! please read my other stories if you would like Heart to Heart (Narry) Diamond in the rough (Ziam) and my Zayn Malik love story "Perfect" also VOTE and FAN if you like too,

LOVE Y'ALL!!!

~M