Chapter 9: A Little Bit Of Sexy Time ; )

Niall POV:

My eyes flutter open, there is something in my way, I can’t move… I’m trapped. I fully open my eyes to reveal Zayn, my back to him. He looks so sexy and handsome when he sleep, hell he looks like that 24/7. He moves closer to me and I harden, shit…

“Niall?” he asks, shit he is awake.

“Yeah Zayn?” I answer shakily.

“You happy to see me?” he says winking at me. I blush, he knows I have a boner, how awkward is this.

Before I know it I feel a hand creeping towards it, not one of my hands. Zayn looks at me while he rubs, he stops. He moves closer to me and he starts to kiss me. By now we are snogging like crazy and he is grinding against me, I can feel our members brushing against each other.

“Niall I am going to do something now, if you think I am moving to fast just tell me to stop okay?” he asks. I nod.

He puts his hand under my waistband and pushes my bottoms down with his other hand. I lay there while he begins to rub me, a twinkle in his eye, I can tell he knows I want this.

He starts to move his hand up and down, he slows down for a while then goes faster, it begins to throb. He then puts his head down taking all of me in his mouth, god this is amazing. He moves his head up and down before I release into his mouth, he keeps on going, licking up every last drop. Before I can come again my door swings open.

“Niall sweetie time to wake up…” she trails off, a shocked look on my face as she see’s Zayn’s lips attached to my… you know… penis…

Zayn quickly jerks up and wipes his mouth, I then pull the covers over my boner. God! Did she have to come in right then?

“Oh my god…” she starts.

“Listen honey, as long as you two are safe I don’t care what you do. And Zayn he better be your boyfriend before you boys go any further, also don’t worry I wont tell anyone.”

“Thanks…” Zayn mutters, his tan cheeks red with embarrassment.

When my mom leaves he flops down beside me on the bed… Oh god, I cant believe that actually just happened.

Zayn POV:

I just wanked him off, and then sucked him off, and he let me… I think I will take Mrs. H’s advice and ask Niall out on a proper date for lunch, and after that I will ask him to be my boyfriend, officially. Tomorrow school starts up again, where Harry and I will hang out with Niall and Liam, and where Harry and I will leave Louis for good.

“Hey do you want to go out for lunch?” I ask him.

“Sure, let me just get dressed” he says as he runs into his closet, his cute bum wiggling as he moves.

------Meanwhile with Harry-----

Harry POV:

I HIT THE JACKPOT! I scream inside my head. I was creeping Liam’s Facebook and I found photo’s of him… topless!!!

I opened my bedside table and found some lube. I applied it and worked it into me. God he was so sexy, I would whack it for him any time any place any day.

Liam POV:

My parents went out for lunch with Harry’s parents, at least that is what the note said on the kitchen counter. Maybe Harry would like to catch a bite with me? Him and I had been getting closer, it was nice but I think he only thinks of me as a friend, but Niall thinks otherwise. I head out the door only realizing I am only I my boxers, Oh well, not like anything is going to happen. I walk next door to Harry’s and turn the handle. It is open. I know it is wrong to enter someone’s house without their permission but I don’t have his number so I couldn’t have called or texted. As I made my was upstairs I hear someone moaning… was Harry having sex?

“Oh Liam, this is for you!” he moans. Liam? Wait that’s my name! What the fuck? I head over to the door where the noise is coming from and I open it. I find Harry lying on his bed wanking to topless pictures of me. So he does like me… hmm time to make things a little interesting. I knock on the wall startling him.

“What? LIAM? OH MY GOD!!! It’s not what it looks like I swear!” he yells, covering himself with his hands.

“So your not jacking off to pictures of me?” I say gesturing to my practically naked body in front of him, he didn’t realize I was only in my boxers until I gestured it to him. His mouth dropped open drooling at me, I liked that.

“I-I-I-I Oh what’s the use, fine… I am…” he caved.

“Well I was just came over wondering if you wanted to go out for lunch, unless you had something else in mind?” I say dropping my boxers to my feet.