Chapter 17: Gunshot.

Harry POV:

“Okay I’m back, you said you needed to explain something to me?”

“Okay, well Jared and I have been together for about a year, and with that comes the whole back story” Blake said.

“Okay…”

“Well I used to date this guy, and well he wasn’t the one for me so I cheated on him with Jared. And once he caught us I felt sad because I liked him, but in hindsight I had more feelings for Jared, and well we have been together ever since. So we can’t judge your choices because we have been there and done that, Jared and I think Toby is your Jared, the one you had to find, through Liam.”

“Hmm… I never thought about that, thanks guys!” I felt better about myself, but at the same time I have to admit my feelings for Toby were strong, he is less parental in the bedroom than Liam, who always had to be in charge, it was nice, different but nice.

“Never thought about what?” Toby says as he enters the room in nothing but pajama bottoms, showing off his lovely body must I say.

“How you could be what I was looking for all along” I say pecking him on the cheek.

“I like the sound of that” he says kissing me back.

“Uh, not to be rude but we eat on that table” Jared intervened, I hadn’t notice Toby had me propped on the table sucking on my neck.

“Oh sorry guys!” I say removing him from me.

“Okay, so what are we going to have for dinner, we have so much here but no one here can cook” Blake says.

“Me! Me! Me! I can cook, you boys crack open a beer, sit down and relax and I will get everything ready!

----13 Days Later---

Niall POV:

“Hey babe, Blake just texted me, they are heading back this afternoon.”

“Shit. Damn. Fuck.”

“Well hello to you too!”

“I’m sorry Zaynie I’m just worried about Liam. He still isn’t himself, he loved Harry with all his heart and that bastard had the nerve to go and fuck some random we just met!”

“I know Niall, that’s what I want to tell you, they are together, Harry and Toby.”

“WHAT?’

“Yeah, and since Harry is so out casted he is transferring schools for second term. Blake said Jared, Toby and him would take good care of Harry.”

“He’s switching schools! From Westerly to Northview! How could he do this to Liam?”

“Niall in case you for got they have been done for two weeks, Harry is with Toby now, not Liam.”

“I know that Zayn! But aren’t you the least bit concerned you are losing your best friend? I feel like Liam is spiraling and I have so many mixed up emotions right now, I am just fucking male PMS’ing right know, I am just so fucking frustrated.

“Niall baby, calm down, we’ll get through this, don’t take everything in so fast, I know you, you tend to over think.”

“Yeah, thanks Z, I am going to head to Liam’s to check on him okay?”

“No, okay! You stay here, I don’t want you to worry about stuff. I will go to Liam’s and take him out for lunch okay?”

“Thanks Zaynie! Love you!”

“Love you too Nialler, I will be back in a couple hours!”

Liam POV:

I can’t take this anymore, I miss him too much, I know I shouldn’t but I just hate the fact he is with someone else, I feel that if I can’t have him I don’t know what I will do. I am an utter mess, I haven’t eaten much these past few weeks and I have been cutting, mainly my hips and thighs. I don’t want Niall or Zayn to see anything. I can’t handle the pain, it feels like a part of me has died inside. I sit on my bed, crying my eyes out, I feel so alone. I go to my closet and find what I was looking for, it was chrome and metallic, shiny and it fit in my hand perfectly. I feel like there is nothing left for me here, I don’t care if I graduate or have a family, I don’t want anything except Harry, and he’s gone, and I don’t know if I could ever have him again.

Zayn POV:

I took the spare key from under the flower pot at Liam’s, where Niall said it was and I slowly turned it, opening the door.

“Liam? It’s me Zayn! Get your ass out of bed we’re going out for lunch!” I yelled.

And that’s when I heard it…

A gunshot.

I know what your thinking, yes Liam shoots himself.  i wrote this chapter because a friend recently told me her long time friend died. suicide is not something funny, it isnt something to joke about. if you ever feel so down that you contemplate taking your own life please talk to someone, althought it may seem like there are no better options, please don't give up hope. remember there is always someone who cares, loves you and wuld forever miss you.