Chapter 12: Never Have I Ever (Part 1)

Niall POV:

Zayn has kept his promise so has Harry, we have kept up our lunch dates and tonight was our first official Friday double date night. We were all staying the night in my basement, a super fun sleepover, things were going to be interesting with two gay couples, hopefully my mom didn’t walk in on anyone of us making out or cuddling.

Liam was picking the movies for tonight, notably Toy Story would be on the list, and maybe a horror movie or rom com. I was obviously in charge of food, Zayn who was 18 was in charge of the alcohol, and Harry would be in charge of the games, knowing him he will find one way or another to get naked. Zayn tells me that he walks around his house naked and his parents and sister usually go out of the house because no one wants to see his naughty bits. 

I had at least an hour before they all came over, I really should take a nap before they come over later a little snooze wouldn’t hurt.

Zayn POV:

“Niall baby, we’re here, let’s start the party!” I heard nothing, where is the leprechaun?

I go downstairs to see the set up, Niall had blankets and pillows and popcorn and snacks but he was nowhere. I walk up to his room and find him sleeping in his bed.

“Niall honey wake up it’s time to get up, the boys are here” I say shaking him up.

“No don’t eat me, I’m too skinny!” I hear him whining in his sleep. Oh this was too funny.

“I’ll only eat you if you want me too” I whisper in his ear seductively.

“Oh my god Zayn, don’t scare me like that I was sleeping! God Dammit! You fucker!” he says getting irritated.

“You know you want me to be your fucker” I say rubbing my hand down his chest. We haven’t had sex yet but I want him to wait until he is ready, and I want it to be perfect, the most wonderful moment between the two of us.

“You be quiet… you fucker” he says pouting.

“Fine, let’s go downstairs and hang with the boys now, okay Niall? And don’t pout, otherwise there will be no kisses for you!” I say taunting him, I know he loves my kisses.

“What no kisses?” he says trying to steal one but I push him away.

“Really Zaynie?”

“Not joking babe, be happy and just drink a little” I say laughing.

“Fine let’s just go down and meet the boys and get this night started!” he yells the last couple words as he fist pumps the air and runs down to the basement me trailing behind him.

---- About half an hour later----

“So who wants to play never have I ever?” Harry asks.

“I’m down, Z? Ni?” Liam asks sipping his drink.

“Yeah, we are in!”

 “So if you have done it you drink, also we will be keeping score!” Harry says pulling out his phone. This was going to be an interesting night, for all of us.