Chapter 10: Will You Be My Boyfriend?

WARNING, THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS MAJOR LIRRY ACTION!!!

Harry POV:

“So your not jacking off to pictures of me?” he asked me. He rubs his hand down his bare stomach, wait bare? I didn’t realize it until now but Liam is standing next to naked in my room, oh my god I am so lucky!

“I-I-I-I Oh what’s the use, fine… I am…” I admitted, he saw the laptop, he saw me wanking, he saw everything, I was never going to live this down, if Liam told Niall this Niall would tell Zayn who would bug me about this the rest of the year until graduation, well fuck.

“Well I was just came over wondering if you wanted to go out for lunch, unless you had something else in mind?” He said. Then with a swift movement his boxes drop, revealing everything.

“Oh my god your naked!” I yell.

“You are to Harry!” he says laughing.

“So…”

“You know what Harry?” he says as he makes his way over to my bed.

“What?” I gulp. I can’t believe a fully naked Liam is on my bed, with me, naked! I have fantasized about this forever.

“I think you have a little crush on me” he says straddling me.

“Oh do you now?” I respond cheekily.

“Well I’m going to let you in on a little secret” he says whispering into my ear.

“I like you too” he says planting a kiss on me.

With that I pull him down on top of me and kiss him harder, he returns the kiss then pulls away. I can feel his hardening member against mine, the pleasure causing me to moan. He notices my arousal and sits on my stomach so I have a full on view of his everything.

“You wanna touch it?” he says leaning in to nibble on my neck.

‘Go ahead” he whispers.

I take him in my hand and start to pump him, he moans whenever I went faster. I can feel him tighten as he pulses, after that he releases on my chest. I take my finger and lick up everything before I say the three words that will change my life.

“fuck me now”

“your wish is my command” he says.

I pass him the lube from my bedside table and he applies it to my entrance before he sticks a finger in, then two, then three. He fingers me for a while causing me to moan.

“You ready for it?” he asks.

I nod my head as he pins my legs over his shoulders so he can ready his positioning. He steadies at my entrance and it isn’t until then I realize how hung he is. He pushes the tip through while I bite my lip. The pleasure soon kicks in as he thrusts in and out of me, I can feel him moving inside of me, it’s glorious. The pleasure intensifies as he moves faster, all stimulations heightened by the fact he is uncircumcised. Well so am I, everything is more pleasurable that way, he begins to jack me while he pounds into my backside making me moan every time he hits my spot. I feel him explode inside of me while I come all over my chest. He pulls out and cleans himself up before crawling on top of me to lick up the mess he made, after that me pulls me in giving me a huge hug, as if to say “thank you for letting me fuck you”. I get up to get dressed when I realize he has no clothes.

“you can borrow some of my clothes okay?” I say.

“thanks” he says panting.

When we are done getting ready he grabs me by the hand and drags me outside. We walk for a while before we make it to a field, there we sit down.

“Harry I want to ask you something, something I have wanted to ask you forever” he says putting an arm around me.

“okay” I say I response.

“Will you be my boyfriend?” he asks. I can feel the tears welling up in my eyes before they pour out, did he really just ask me that? He just made my life, no scratch that, he just made my day!

“Yes!” I say pulling him in for a kiss.

Liam POV:

After we got dressed I wanted to take Harry somewhere, somewhere special.

We walked down the street for a while hand in hand, it felt nice, it felt right. I take him down into a field, this is the place I usually go to think.

“Harry I want to ask you something, something I have wanted to ask you forever” I tell him as I put my arm around him.

“okay” he says giving me permission to spill my heart out.

“Will you be my boyfriend?” I ask him.

I can see him starting to tear up, I can tell he wanted this, more than anything in the whole wide world.

“Yes!” he says as I feel his hand around my neck pulling me towards him. Our lips are barely apart before he crashes his lips into mine, kissing me. I can’t wait to kiss him everyday, to see him waiting for me after school, I can’t wait for what out future holds, I am just so happy he said yes, so happy he is mine.

Niall POV:

I can feel his hand reaching for me, our fingers intertwining. We have one last night before school starts tomorrow, oh dreaded Monday. We walk hand in hand in the busy city streets towards a café.

“table for two” he says to the waitress as she walks us to our seating. I sit down across from him as the waitress hands us our menus.

“hey don’t I know you? Niall?” the waitress says.

“Uh yeah…” I say looking her up and down, her ginger hair, her dimples, her smile. She was my nurse at the hospital!

“Wait Brie?” I say and that catches her attention.

“I was your nurse at the hospital, I work here part time for some extra. How have you been? Is this your boyfriend?” she says looking to Zayn.

“Not yet” he smirks giving her a playful grin.

“Well I hope you two get together soon, you two are so cute together” she giggles as she walks to another table.

“Considering we are so cute together Niall I have a question for you” Zayn says taking my hand in his.

“And what might this question be?” I ask him.

“Will you make me the happiest boy and be my boyfriend?” he says staring into my eyes.

I look back at him, his face a mixture of desperation, hope and nervousness.

“Of course” I say squealing a little.

“I like the sound of that, boyfriend” he says giggling.

When we were done our dinner and said our goodbyes to Brie he walked me back home. When I opened the door my mother came rushing over to Zayn and I and looked at him saying “so what did he say?” excitedly.

“Yes” Zayn smirked making my mom smile.

“Yee-haw!” she says fist pumping the air and then doing a little dance around the living room, god she was embarrassing.