Chapter 19: I Want You To Stay.

----2 weeks later----

Zayn POV:

Oh my god! Oh my god! My prayers have been answered! No more are we to be bothered by the likes of Louis William Tomlinson! He is being FUCKING DEPORTED!!! For being a COMPLETE PSYCHO!!! He was found outside in an alley, shaking and muttering strange things to himself, his eyes were rolled back and he was completely loco.

His parents decided to send him to an insane asylum, a pretty good institute far away from Niall, Harry, Liam and I, now we wont be bothered! Things are going to be so swell!

I have to go tell all the boys, they are going to be so excited! Woohoo!!!

Niall POV:

“Oh really? That’s amazing Z, yeah sure I will meet you there! text the boys okay?”

I hang up the phone to get back to what I was doing, soring through the mail, oh the glorious, glorious mail! I was looking for two packages, one for Zayn, one for me, our university letters.

After sorting through everything I finally spot two thick brown packages, one for Zayn and one for me. I rip them open and scan through the writing.

“…..Zayn….accepted…..Niall…..accepted….”

“HELL YEAH BITCHEZ!!! WE ARE GOING TO UNIVERSITY TOGETHER!!!!”

Liam POV:

It’s been two weeks since the accident, we are all meeting at the diner to discuss something, something pretty important I guess. I look through the mail and I see a thick brown parcel addressed to, well me! I shoved it in my bag and I went to pick up Harry.

---At the diner---3rd person point of view----

“Okay lads, what is so exciting?” Harry asked.

“Well, did any of you find something nice in the mail today?” Niall grinned.

“Yeah…” Liam says. All the boys put out their parcels on the table, two of them already opened.

“Okay, so can Liam and I open ours? Niall obviously knows what is in those two” Harry whines.

“Okay boys, open them up!” Niall exclaims.

“We got in!” Harry and Liam cheered.

“Oh, what did ours say babe?” Zayn asks Niall.

“Well I guess we are all going to University together in the fall!” Niall smiles!

“Oh that’s great! Waiter, 4 milkshakes please! Boys we deserve to celebrate.”

Niall POV:

Halfway through my milkshake my phone starts blaring, my mother is calling, that’s weird. She must be back from her trip to surprise my dad on their anniversary. My dad is always away on business so this would have been the first anniversary they had spent together in a couple years. I pick up the call.

“Hello mum!”

“Niall honey I need you to come home right now!”

“Home? I thought you were with dad in Mexico?”

“That’s what we need to discuss Niall, your father and I, we are getting a divorce.”

“What?” I yelled, Zayn turned to me in comfort, I could feel the tears already welling up in my eyes.

“I’ll be there in a second mom, okay? I love you, bye”

“I love you too honey, see you soon” she said crying too.

“Zayn, can you drive me home?”

“Yeah, I walked so it shouldn’t be an issue. What’s wrong?”

“I don’t want to talk about it right now, but promise you’ll stay with me? I want you to stay okay Zayn?”

“Niall, don’t cry! Harry, Liam I will call you when things are finished okay?” Zayn said.

They both nodded and gave me sympathetic looks, I just needed to get home, how could my dad do this? To me? To my mother? That fucking bastard! Under no circumstances will I be staying with him, I will be with my mom no matter what, she needs me.