Angel

Izuku awake up in his room confusion  was written all over his face.
How the hell I got to my room. The last thing I saw was a blonde hair girl with a light spear. Thought Izuku. He sat up to only see that he was in the nude.
Where the fuck are my clothes. I know I don't sleep naked. Thought Izuku in a pandemic state. Izuku took off his blanket to only see that Rias was naked in his bed.
"Izuku are you up it's all most time to go to school" Izuku's mom called out to him.

Izuku fall off his bed with a thod as he hit the floor. Which made Rias wake up.
"Good morning Izuku. How did you sleep" she said as she sat up showing her tits to Izuku. His face turned to a deeper shade of red then what a normal human can make.
"Do you like what you see" teased Rias. Izuku only turned redder. After she had her fun Rias got dressed and turned to Izuku who had all already got dressed.
"Wow you got things done fast. Now that you are done let's go we have school" she said. Then the door open to show Izuku's mom. When she saw the red hair girl she broke down in tears.

Izuku moved as fast as he could to his mom.
"What wrong mom" Izuku asked his mom.
"You have a girl in your room and she is your friend if she here. I'm not sad but I'm happy you have someone" she said.

The three of them talk for 10 minutes before Izuku and Rias had to go. The to talk about what happened last night.
"How the hell did Deku get a girl like that" question a male student.
"She's wearing a UA uniform" said a another guy said pointing out the oveis.

"Hey, Bakugo look at Deku" said one of his lackey said. As Bakugo look at he was talking about to only see Deku with a red hair girl with a UA uniform on clinging to his arm. At the site Bakugo became pissed and changed at Izuku.

As the two got close to the gates the heard and seeing someone yelling and running at them.
"You damn Deku" yelled Bakugo as he throw a explosion at Izuku. Izuku saw this and got infront of Rias to shield her.  The blast hit Izuku square in the chest, burning his clothes a bit.
"You damn Deku, how the hell did you get a UA girl. It's not fair" yelled Bakugo.

"Who do you think you are attacking my Izu" said Rias with a stern voice. Bakugo got a chill down his back. Bakugo just scoffed and walk away.

             After school at the beach

"Ok good, you have grown in strength and stamina just in a few days" said Dohnaseek.
"Ok what now" asked Izuku.
"Well now magic. We will be testing how much magic you have" said Kalawarna.
"What magic do you think I have" asked Izuku.
"For sure demonic, and we don't know what else" said Dohnaseek slop over. Kalawarna put her hand on his back to comfort him.

"But that is what the test is for" said Kalawarna. Izuku did a series of tests to determine what magic and how much magic he can use.
"Fuck you can use fire and demonic magic. You also have a high class devil magic reserves" Kalawarna said in wourder.
"Well no surprise my dad's quirk is fire breathing and I'm a devil" said Izuku.
"Don't be a smart ass about it" Dohnaseek said.
"Yeah sorry" Izuku said timuly. But fallen angels facepalmed.

"Kid be more confident and full. This shyens won't cut it" said Dohnaseek.
"Ok" was the only thing that Izuku said.

Later that day Izuku was at the club room.
"Izuku, can you go to a summon. Koneko has two summons" said Rias.

"All right, how do I get there" question Izuku. All that Rias did was gave a sign to fallow her. That's exactly what Izuku did. The three of them the third being Akeno.

"Stand in the middle of the circle" said Rias rubbing her finger down his chest. Izuku blushed heavily, with that Rias chuckled which only made her laugh at how imbearest he was.

With that Izuku had a beat red. The magic circle glouded red and Izuku was teleported to his client home. As Izuku opened his eyes he saw a disappointed man with long black hair with glasses, your topical nerd.

"Hi I'm Izuku Midoriya nice to meet you" he said.

"I was expecting Koneko but fine, I'm Okemia Takao" said the nerd.

"So, what do you have Koneko do for you when she is summon" ask Izuku.

"I have her dress in these" Said Okemia. He held up a school unform that was the right size as Koneko. Izuku just looked at him weird.

"Is there something else you do" asked Izuku.

"Oh yes, I do have these" Okemia pulled open his closet door to show off his dragon ball manga collection.

"So your a fan of dragon ball. But I have bench watch the interior series in one go" said Izuku.

"You need a life" Okemia said as he diedpand. Izuku and Okemia started a debate on how know more about dragon ball. After a while the two where sharing a laugh.

"We got to hang out again" said Izuku. Okemia just handed him a limited admission Goku plush.

"Here this will be our packed" said Okemia.

"But this a little much"said Izuku.

"Just take it, you dumb ass" said Okemia as he smiled at Izuku.

"Thank you" said Izuku hugging him.

The next morning was like any other Izuku was walking to his middle school.

"I hope Bakugo does not bully me" Izuku said to himself.

"Ow, why am I such a tlouch" said a blood hair girl wearing a nun outfit. Izuku got a full on panity shot.