When we stand together

"Dohnaseek, your in charge of the presets" Izuku said trying to let his anger go.
Izuku looked at Raynare with the anger that was left in him.
"I hope you brun in hell" said Izuku. With that Rias took the clue to insinuate Raynare.

When Izuku saw that Raynare finally bite the dust Izuku fell over with blood pouring all over. Every one came to heal Izuku. Rias walk over to Asia and healed her body and made her into a devil.

"Don't worry the air of the house of gremory. This won't cause a war because she was a trader to the faction" said Azazel.

The next day was a stang one. Izuku woke up to Rias nude hugging him. Izuku was a bite scared to hug Rias and fall back to sleep. Izuku over came his fear and did it but when he was about to fall asleep Asia opened the door. Izuku finally realized where he is.

"Izuku what are you doing" asked a shocked Asia. With that Rias woke up.
"How blood you are" said Rias. Izuku face went all red.

After that Rias explain everything to Izuku like how Asia is alive and the reincarnation system. Izuku went to school like normal but kiba Koneko and Asia came with.
"I know you two go to my school but Asia are you going to go to my school too" Izuku asked Asia.

"Yep I am and I will be in your class" said Asia. Izuku face literally turned into a exact  copy of all mights face.
" Then in that case I need to protect you from Bakugo" Izuku said in a deep voice.

In the classroom was Izuku hole class plass a desk. The teacher walked in with some papers.
"Class be quite, we got a new student today, why don't you come in" said the teacher. With that Asia walk in.
"Hello my name is Asia Argento it's nice to meet you all" said Asia.

The hole class except Izuku and Bakugo was excited to see a new girl.
"Your desk is behind Midoriya" said the teacher. Asia went to Izuku and talk a bit.
During a break the hole class swarmed around Asia.

"So Asia where do you come from" asked a random person.
"I come from Italy" said Asia.
"Do you know anyone in Japan" asked ather person.
"Yes I know Izuku" said Asia.

Everyone stared to back up.
"Your friends with that quirk less Deku" asked someone in disgust.
"Why do you call him Deku, his name is Izuku" said Asia.
"Deku means worthless Izuku" said Izuku.

The hole class agreed to that statement. For the rest of the day every one in school avoided Asia like a shor thom. By the end of the day Asia fleet bad.
"Why does everyone hate me"asked Asia.
"They don't hate you they just hate me. Because everyone hates  me and you said that you were my friend they want nothing to do with you. I so sorry to bother you like that" Izuku bowing.

"You are not a bother you saved me" said Asia.
"No you right, do you want to come and train with me, you save people to and it will be better than just training with my instructors" Izuku asked.
"Sure why not" said Asia.

"Can we come to" asked a boy from behind us.
" Yeah kiba you can" said Izuku
"Then let's go" said kiba.

For two hours the four of us trained with Dohnaseek, Kalawarna, and Mittelt. When we got to the club room Rias was waiting for us.

"Izuku has an excuse for not showing up after school, what's your excuse you three" said an aerated Rias.
"They were training with me, I will take full blame" said Izuku defending his friends. Rias was surprised with Izuku reaction.

Rias stood there thinking on what to do. One of her favorite servants just volunteered to take a punishment. 
"You will take one of Koneko's clients as your punishment" said Rias.

Izuku was summen to a apartment.
"Your not Koneko, I waited Koneko" said a man with long black hair and glasses.
"I'm sorry I'm not Koneko but I hope I can help. My name is Izuku Midoriya nice to meet you" said Izuku.

"Well my name is Morisawa. If you want to you can put this on and princesses carry me" said Morisawa.
"Is there anything else I can do" said Izuku.
"You and show me your devil power." Said Morisawa.

"Well in that case boosted gear" said Izuku a red gauntlet appeared on Izuku left arm. Izuku then made his face like all mights.
"Shit the gauntlet is cool but the face can you tech me to do that" asked Morisawa.

"Yeah I can, but may I ask what quirk do you have" asked Izuku.
"Well you see I'm quirk less" said Morisawa with his head low.
"Don't hang your head low because I'm quirk less too. You may got a sacred gear" said Izuku.

Morisawa perck up.
"Do you think I got one, how do I summon it" asked Morisawa.
"Focus everything to where you are the strongest at" Said Izuku.

For a minute straight Morisawa focus everything he had in his right hand and bam a green spear appear. Both people in the room where a stoniest.
"I got a sacred gear and it's a spear, thank you Midoriya" said Morisawa.

"No prob and just call me Izuku" said Izuku.
"Do you want to do something fun" asked Morisawa.
"Yes what is it" asked Izuku.
"Let's find out what I can do" said Morisawa.

"Ok let's go to the beach where I train" said Izuku. The two of them stepped outside to only see that they were at Izuku apparent complacent. Izuku looked the the left to only see his appointment.
"You know what Morisawa you live right next to me" said Izuku pointing out his appointment.
"Well looks like my neighbor is a devil" said Morisawa.