Chapter 2: Robin 2.0

Robin 2

Robin 2.0 

It had been about a week since Dick had left Wayne Manor, Grace had been a train wreck ever since. She had stopped talking to anyone including Rue, she practically never ate. Grace wasn't allowed to go on patrol, but that didn't stop her from leaving every night after Bruce fell asleep or was too busy in his office. Grace would go out at night as Phobia and would just watch and wait for someone to need her help. Most nights it was quiet there would be the usual mugging but nothing too exciting. 

*****

Grace had gone out for no real reason she just walked around the streets of Gotham by herself to distract herself from the thought of Dick leaving her. She had given up calling him and leaving some nasty voicemails for him. After Grace had gotten back to the Manor she went to her room to get ready to train. She put her hair in a messy ponytail and changed to a tank top and some leggings. She took out her hearing aids not wanting to hear or talk to anyone. When Grace takes out her hearing aids at random times it's a sign that she doesn't want to talk to anyone. 

She grabbed a water bottle from the kitchen and went to the Batcave. Grace walked into the Batcave and stopped dead in her tracks when she saw a random boy who looked around her age walking around like a lost puppy. With one swift move, Grace dropped her water bottle and slammed the boy into the wall. "What are you doing here?" Grace demanded holding the boy in place. 

"GRACE NO!" Brue came over yelling at Grace, but she didn't hear Bruce and continued to question the intruder. in only a couple of seconds, Bruce was able to pull Grace off of the random boy.  Bruce turned to Grace and noticed her hearing aids weren't in her ears. "Grace clam down." he signed knowing that she wasn't going to calm down. 

"Who the fuck is that?" She exclaimed looking at Bruce and then at the boy, waiting for an answer.

"This is Jason Todd I found him trying to steal the hubcaps off the Batmobile." Bruce tried to explain. Jason just stood there and watched the two not understanding a thing, but only knew they were talking about him, and whatever it was it was not good. 

"So you brought him to the Batcave, what the fuck were thinking." At this point, Grace was signing so fast Bruce almost could tell what she was saying. 

"I saw potential in him-" 

"I don't give two fucks if he had potential or not you just compromised everything. What's gonna happen when he's back on the street and he has this kind of information? Huh?!?" Grace signed getting even angrier at Bruce. 

"Can someone tell me what's going on?" Jason asked getting tired of not knowing what they were saying.

"Just sit down for now," Bruce said turning to him and then turning back to Grace. Grace watched the two and got annoyed when she couldn't tell what they were saying.