Chapter 4: Training Session

Training session

Training session

It was 5:00 in the morning when Grace decided to start Jason's training, she originally planned it for 6 or 7 but she was already awake and wanted to just get it over with. Grace was already dressed and fully ready when she knocked on Jason's door. After a few tries of just knocking she gave up and started banging both her fist against the door. "Jason get the fuck up." She yelled hoping he would wake up. After a couple of seconds, the door swung open to reveal a tired and pissed-off Jason.

"What the fuck do you want? Do you know what time it is?" Jason asked half asleep.

"It's 5 am-" Grace tried talking before she was interrupted.

"Yeah, exactly so what could you possibly need from me at 5 in the god damn morning."

"Your training starts now, I'm giving you 10 minutes to get ready then come to the Batcave." Hearing this made Jason fully wake up.

"Got it, boss," Jason said as he closed his door to start getting ready.

*****

Due to his excitement, Jason didn't need 10 minutes to get ready. He only needs a few minutes. He quickly rushed down the Batcave. Once he got down he was greeted by the sight of Grace Walker punching the life out of a punching bag. He stood there for a sec not knowing what to say to get her attention.

Grace could feel a pair of eyes on her and without looking at Jason she said, "Are you just going to stand there and watch me like a fucking psychopath?" Jason just shook his head in response and walked onto the training mat. "So, how are we gonna do-" Before Jason could finish his question Grace punched him directly in the eye.

"What the fuck was that for?!"

"Lesson number one: Always be ready. When your up against the joker do you think he's gonna ask if you're ready. Welcome to training Todd, if you can't handle it I'll tell Bruce and you'll be back on the street again and we'll find a new robin." Grace told him with a smirk on his face.

"You're not telling bruce shit, and my name is Jason." Grace just rolled her eyes in response, and she quickly swept her leg, kicking Jason's leg making him lose balance, which resulted in him falling on the floor. Grace put her foot on his chest in triumph.

Jason looked at Grace's foot on his chest then looked up at Grace, with an idea popping in his head. He grabbed Grace's ankle and dragged her down to the mat. He rolled over and pinned her down to the mat. "Looks like I can handle the training, huh Walker?" Grace didn't respond she just kicked her legs up. Jason groaned loudly and rolled over, releasing Grace.

"You sure about that Todd?" She asked mockingly.

"WHAT THE HELL!" He yelled out.