Part 2

Side note: y/n had about $550 going into the Megaplex.

Y/N (POV)

.. Throughout the day I play with all the kids and even go into every attraction possible. Even if after I got my other Pass, I practically went into slapped myself mentally, I reminded myself that I can do pretty much everything here.. BUT YOU SPENT $400 ON TWO PASSES, my mind basically screams at me. I shake the thought out of my mind cause guess what it was worth it to see a kid smile. I run off to each of the attractions. I almost rage in Monty Golf remembering how bad I am at golf. I have fun in Mazercise running around. I also play in Bonnie's Bowling, I even convinced some kids along with adults to have an entire competition with me. That was fun and after, I ran off to play Fazer Blast.

I pretty much lead an entire group of kids and teenagers into a battle and WON. I thought I was bad at Laser Tag before, but now I'ma master.. Heck before we even went into the arena, I helped the kids come up with a game plan to win.. Some kids were on Defense and others on Distraction. It's pretty self explanatory our team split up. One group discreetly trying to capture flags and defend. While the others ran off and pretended to try to capture other flags away from the actual goal.. It worked..

They even told me to keep the Golden Fazer Blaster (no idea if that's the name.) Which I am now calling the GOLDEN RAY. I would say gun, but I feel like I could get kicked out if I said that so GOLDEN RAY it is.

After all of this, I look at my watch to see it is now 1:10 pm. Oh wow.. Time sure does fly when you're having fun. No time to waste now. I see the Roxy Raceway and rush over only to see that it's under maintenance and I groan.. Well at least I can see everything else here, but I doubt I can come back. It was expensive to just get here. My anxiety starts crawling back.. I breathe out trying to calm down reminding myself that it was worth it, and walk off trying to figure out where to go next.. It clicks. ROCKSTAR ROW, I remember hearing it over the intercom. Okay I think it is on Level 2, this is Level 1.

I rush to the elevator, waving to the map-bot again, and push the button to go up.

I walk out into Rockstar Row. Feeling a little nervous.. I inwardly groan, and get mad at my mind again.. It's just fine with Kids and even animatronic that hands out maps, but for some inexplicable reason like to hate me when I think about meeting the Glamrocks.. I mean they're animatronics, they aren't.. actually I take it back I know exactly why my mind is acting like this. I'm seeing these robots as people which you know isn't a bad thing. The way the Map-bot looking at me both times kinda set off this thought process. It didn't look confused when I acted the way I did, but rather appreciative as much as a robot can I suppose (no facial expression.) I hum to myself wondering which animatronic I should see first, I decide to meet Chica first and go from there..

Small time skip
Okay so did not expect some of the things that happened. So first off, I'm pretty sure my thought process of these guys being people in thoughts and emotions was accurate. So Chica and me took pictures and well actually talked for a while.. I talked to her about how dang well she played an Electric Guitar. She even performed a small solo for me to which I might've started singing after which was fun. We both had a small mini-concert.

Roxy was well... Both mean, but I could also feel something was off with her. I did think that her keytar was great. I did take some pictures and after kinda felt forced out, but before I left, "You know, as great as winning is.. sometimes just having fun is good too.. You don't need to try so hard." I know.. I known that just that won't help her, but I could tell just by her aura that she has self-worth issues which.. I understand way too well.

I skip off the Monty's room.. which okay.. This guy definitely has issues. Considering the banging I heard. I just back away and get to the line for Glamrock Freddy. His line is long, but so were Roxy's and Chica's. I start humming a bunch of upbeat songs in the line. Other Friends and I Can't Decide and also It's a Hard Knock Life along with others songs. I finally get there to his door and go inside. "Well hello, superstar." I laugh slightly. "Hi I'm y/n. I was wanting to take pictures with all of you." He seems taken aback by me saying this and I remember most have only one favourite animatronic, but I like all of them. "Of course," we end up taking a bunch of pictures. "Thank you very much," I smile. If he could emote I'm pretty sure he'd be smiling.. "Oh and y'alls show was great I had fun. Jamming to you guys up on stage was some of the most fun I've had." I wave goodbye and just before I leave, "Thanks you y/n." I smile back at him, "Just being honest."

I leave the room and run off back to the elevator remembering the Fazcade and look at my watch.

3:21 pm about 6 and half more hours till closing.