Part 8

1:30 a.m.

Y/N (POV)

The world is dark.. My eyes closed... On a warm surface, and being held in comforting arms...

As much as I want to stay like this, I know I need to get up.. for what reason.. I just have a feeling..

So I stir and the encompassing warmth shifts..

"Hey (N/n,) you okay...."
A voice loud, yet caring reaches me.

Flashes of the night flash before my closed eyes...... Oh SHIT...

I open my eyes... Seeing orange and pale tan.. and two buttons... "Umm.. can I get down.."
I ask, almost timidly...

"OH, OF COURSE"

They shift their arms to set me down..

I stand up on my feet and rub the sleep out of my eyes.. "Soooo.. that umm.. happened,"   I laugh awkwardly...

Great now someone knows about my dumb habits...

Sun looks at me... About to say something.. I cut him off.

"Look can we not talk about it."

They chuckle, "I WAS GONNA ASK WHAT YOU WANTED TO DO BEFORE THE HOUR..

"Oh," shit.. Wait what time is it?

"Umm. Sunny what time is it..."

"1:35 ABOUT 15 MINUTES BEFORE LIGHTS GO OUT"

My eyes widen.. but didn't they say..

"What about the rule... " I raise an eyebrow at them..

"Oh, um, Well the whole place powers off then... And .. they come out"
He says 'they' with such venom, I think I know who they're referring to..

I smirk, might as well have fun with..

"ALL RIGHT, THEN, what's the plan captain"

We'll make this a game. Sun looks confused before giggling.

"You just need to break a rule... Behind the security desk. Neither of us can go behind there."

I salute to him. "I'll do my best, Captain." I say it in a kind of gruff voice. With mock seriousness.

But we both just laugh after that..

I then realize, Sun is crouching...

"Hey uh Sun," I look at him questionably, "why, are ya crouching." He just kind of stops.. Before rebooting, which I also have to do sometimes.

He shakes or swivels his head before speaking "The kids don't care, but the adults and staff do... They don't like me that much taller than them,"

..... Well that's dumb. Not Sun's reasoning but the idiots.. I bet it's cause they don't like what they consider beneath them being able to intimidate them.

"Well you don't need to around me," I rock back and forth on my heels, "I honestly don't care."

"REALLY"

I cover my ears and wince, ouch that's loud. Sun smacks his hand over his faceplate, "Sorry." "No it's okay, just caught off guard," I say while smiling at them.

Sun then raises to his full height and debating I think.. Second guessing, I get it.. I do that shit to. And oh okay he's tall... Obviously Y/N are you only now realizing this.

I'm estimating 9 to around 10 feet...
God.. I feel even shorter
I smile up at them and Sun keeps bouncing and moving around to which I decided to start moving or dancing as well, the both of us giggling... Till the lights cut out.