Part 9

(Y/N POV)

The rest of the night went smoothly after the promise. Sunny was comfortable again and we were both being chaotic.

Though he would essentially force me to the desk at least ten minutes before the next lights out. During those times Moon consistently made threats and was a creep. I just ignored them for the most part, at least till he started insulting Sun to which I would jab back.

But all good things come to an end. The night had to end. I was tired and needed to get home. Freddy and Chica, on my fazwatch,  had offered to help me to an exit free from security cameras.

Which is where we are now. Me hanging on to Sun not wanting to leave. Sunny trying to get me to go before the kids show up.

"N/N You gotta goo, I don't wanna get you in trouble friend"

"NO," I've been hanging off their leg like a child this whole time. "I don't wanna." I yell.

*Sigh* I feel myself get lifted by the hood of my jacket. Sunny lifts me up to their eye level. And I cross my arms.

"Sunbite, won't your parents be worried about you. You've been here allllll night with me friend, and I don't wanna get either of us in trouble..." To which I laugh a bit. Since I'm not a kid. And I think I just confused Sun since their faceplate has tilted like a dog's would. "Hehe. Sunny you do realize I'm an adult right."

To which they put me down on the ground.. After almost dropping me. "WHAT, BUT YOU... I DON'T UNDERSTAND." Yep, I confused him. I dust off my pants, "Well I mean I'm about to be 19, so I did just become an adult like a year ago-" "BUT YOU ACT LIKE" "The kids you take care of. Yeah I know I do. " Sun nods at me, I kick the ground. "It's just ... I don't like being an adult.. I didn't want to become an adult either, but here we are.. "

"My mom doesn't worry too much about me since I'm an adult now, okay that's a bit of a lie, she still treats me like a kid, buttttt. I have more independence"

So fun fact about me I also look like I'm 14 right now.. Okay maybe 15..

"MY POINT STILL STANDS" "WHAT BUT" "NO BUTTS FRIEND, IF SECURITY FINDS YOU HERE WE BOTH WILL BE IN MASSIVE HUMONGOUS TROUBLE" he spreads his arms out as he says this..

"Okay fine, but we have to wait on Chica and Freddy," here I was thinking I would get more time..

At this point my watch buzz,

"Welp, that's convenient,"  I hold in a groan.. Great now I have to leave..

Hello Superstar, we got you a clear path to an exit, just go on through the vents in the daycare, but be quick. Once you have left there should be a door to the far wall meant for disability aid. 🌟

Good luck N/N 🐥

I look back to Sun.. "So I guess this is officially bye.. "

"N/N YOU HAVE A FAZWATCH," I can almost feel how excited they are.
I raise an eyebrow, "umm, yeahhh."

I feel myself get picked up and spun around. Wait omg it's a SPINNN HUGG. All while Sun is ranting, "N/N WE CAN STILL TALK NOW AND PLAY GAMES AND BE FRIENDS.. I JUST NEED TO PUT IN MY CODE IN THERE. YESS SIREEE," I laugh all the while hugging Sunny back. "Okay let's do it sun," I say smiling up at them.

*Time skip*

I finally got home, to which my mom is freaking out cause I'm an idiot who forgot to text her about the situation. "(U/n/n) you had me so worried, I was just about to call someone and then .. " She just keeps on ranting not letting me get a word in with me in a bear HUGG.. "MOM," she stops.. "I'm okay, I just was at a friend's place. I just didn't realize the time by the end of the night.. I would have driven, buttttt I couldn't keep my eyes open. "