Part 7

(WARNING SELF-HARM)

12:45

Y/N (POV)

I just need to figure out where to start.... And..

HOW ON EARTH AM I EVEN GONNA DO THIS.. AHHHHH ..

"--RTH TO Y/N, EARTH TO Y/N,"

I jump slightly realizing I was scratching my arm again... lost in anxiety. Fuck, play it cool.

"Oh ummm... Were you asking something?..."
"I WAS WONDERING IF YOU WANTED TO PLAY HIDE AND SEEK...."

SOMETHING IS WRONG..They have an aura of anxiety and stress....

I raise an eyebrow... And seriously ask, "What's going on, Sun, " crossing my arms...

If he could sweat he could.... He starts fiddling with his hands...
"You need to hide..." His tone serious. My eyes widen, and I immediately run off to hide... I want so badly too make sure they're all right, but if I do then ... I don't know what will happen... I run off to hide in the play structures..

The light cut off.. and I hear screams of pain... All caution is thrown to the wind and I make an extremely stupid move...

"SUN ARE YOU OKAY .."
Hysterical giggles meet my words.... "Naughty kid, Naughty child, Supposed to be asleep right now..."

I see two red dots in the darkness.. As much as I want to move and escape...

DARK CAN'T SEE ... ANYTHING COULD BE THERE... COULD TRIP AND HURT....

I JUST CAN'T BRING MYSELF TO MOVE.... I HAVE NO LIGHT AND... MY ANXIETY REFUSES TO LET ME MOVE... The plastic and padding of the structure is cold underneath me, my sweat causing it to get sticky... I hear the jingle of bells creeping closer and closer...
The shadows seem to move around me... Consuming... Darker and darker.

I curl into a ball and dig my nails into my arm...

"Naughty children must be punished."

I purposely put pressure into my nails and rakes over my arms, again and again...

I don't even see them... I don't see the robot over me... Studying...

WRONG WRONG WRONG.. EVERYTHING IS WRONG... STOP STOP...

Something grips both my wrists stopping the scratching.... There some pain left... I can tell I've broken some skin...

I look up in the darkness seeing two red lights staring at me...

"I'm afraid that's my job, naughty naughty" they seem angry with me.. My eyes widen and tears flow both pain and some fear...

I trying to free my wrist from their grip, and he pulls me closer to them.
They maneuver both my wrist into one grip.. I feel his hand on my throat ... Squeezing..tightening....

I croak out... Crying .. "please... Just... where's sun..".. At this point I'm worried about Sun, they just disappeared... I want to know he's okay if I don't make it out.. 

I hear a gear shift and they release me.. I crumble to the ground, and scoot back...

Manical laughs..
"Oh, so you care more about him than your own life... Hmm..." I can tell from the light from his eyes that he is holding their chin thinking...
"I'll let you in on a little secret, naughty child. He is right here.. oh, and he's screaming to come out.."  I look at them confused.. It clicks.. they share a body..