Part 4

Y/N (POV)

I looked at Chica..
"I came here trying to not get into any legal trouble and bide my time till the doors open to the public or see if you knew another way out..."

She looked away and too the side.. She made a robotic sigh. "N/n, I'm afraid I can't exactly let you stay here in my room... Or know of a easy way out.." I looked at her curious. "The one security guard is very strict and I can guarantee you that any other animatronics will try to attack you. If you're found." My eyes widen, "But why.." "Our programming... They would see you as an intruder and well... The only one even remotely nonviolent with intruders is the main security guard .... And she'd just call the cops."  I look at her, "Why aren't you then?.... Is it because you met me already and know me.." She nods her head. "Because I met you previously, I know you're not a threat even if there was an order issued to me to capture you, I wouldn't follow it blindly..." I tilt my head.. Then I heard the green doors all open... I could feel Chica's shock.. And I mentally slap myself ..

There are cameras you idiot.

"Run" Chica looks at me.. I don't question her and I dart off, running . I can hear the banging of metal feet behind me..

ROXY AND MONTY BOTH CHASE ME

I run to the other room, which the shutter to only goes up partially. I crawl underneath it and run to the elevator. Jamming the button to go down.. The elevator doors close just as Roxy lifts the shutter herself..

I slump against the wall... Tonight's going to be a long night... I look at my watch...
10:23pm...

I groan...
The doors open and slip out.. I wave to Map-bot.. It waves back. I rush to El Chips. Why there I honestly just went to what looked liked a relatively safe space and also the shutter only went up partially.. So I have some protection. I try to gather my thoughts..

Okay, So I'm fairly certain that Map-bot and Freddy won't attack.. not completely sure, I just hope Chica's actually on my side...

ANXIETY SHUT UP, SHE IS ON MY SIDE WE ARE FRIENDS.

I hear some shuffling and something drop on the ground.

I look around and.. What's that? There a present that also has a wind-up on the side.. My kid mind starts becoming curious, and I wind up the present.. Once it's done winding, the box bursts open freaking me out.. Inside is a 'watch?' I look at the logo on it Freddy Fazwatch.. There is also a note alongside it..

~Hey y/n, heard you got yourself into a bit of a pickle from Chica here's a watch to help you with cameras and to communicate with us.

Glamrock Freddy 🌟~

Welp that settles it, Freddy is a friend. I smile to myself.

I slip the watch onto my wrist and adjust the straps so it doesn't fall off.

The watch boots up..
~N/N ARE YOU OKAY~ 🐥
   I can already tell it's from Chica... I sigh. And start typing.

~Yeah, I got away from Monty and Roxy and am now currently hiding.. ~🏵️

I also typed
~are these conversations private~. 🏵️

~Yes, as long as if you don't put on the Voice feature~ 🐥

~how did Freddy even figure out were I'd be hiding~ 🏵️

~From the Map-bot, they saw you run into El Chips and dropped it off into the vent, after Freddy sent it up through a seperate lift for gifts~ 🐥

I look behind the busted present and lo and behold there is an open vent behind it, which goes into an incline.

~Y/N, you need to get out. Roxy and Monty are on to you.. Go to the ground floor.. To the Superstar Daycare, and go down the slide. You'll be safe there.. ~ 🌟

My eyes widen and sure enough I hear the clanging of metal. I climb into the vent and make my escape as soon as the coast is clear. I rush to the elevator, and look at Map-bot. I decide to hug them and they hug back..I think I took them bye surprise. I rush into the elevator and hit the descent button..

10:59 pm..

~heading there now~ 🏵️

..
The elevator doors open, and I rush to the Superstar Daycare ..  I open the doors and walk through the hallway. The ceiling is lined with stars and there's a fountain. Okay this cool. I see a shutter with moon and sun on it..
I walk to it.. I breathe in and out.

Here we go...

I walk towards the shutter and it lifts up...