Part 3

Y/N (POV)

I get into the Fazcade and wow, ok. This is chaos, the good kind of chaos, I look out over the sea of arcade games and see the DJ.

OKAY WHY IN THE WORLD IS HE A GIANT.

I inwardly freak out curious and also get a little nervous, SCREW IT. I go to the dance floor and rock out and dance for a while. After I play a bunch of the arcade games and even have a small karaoke battle with others. I end up losing track of time, and then well shit hit the fan.

I was having fun playing the games, when a bunch of kids rush by. Now this would have been fine if it was a small group, but there were at least 100 hundred kids running in.

My senses all started to act up on me and I knew I needed to get out of the arcade.. so I might have ran into the vacant Karaoke booth and locked the door. Why that's a feature I'll never know. I might've also started hitting myself when trying to get out of the chaos..

My heart was pounding and I'm pretty sure I went nonverbal. I hid in the Karaoke room for I have no idea how long... But then I faintly heard the intercom, "THE MEGAPLEX WILL BE CLOSING IN 10 MINUTES."

WELL FUCK..
There is no way I can down there to the lobby without going into Sensory Overload because of the crowds and if I wait well the doors will all lock and leave me trapped..

I didn't even realize the time was my Sensory Overload really that bad ... Of course it was why wouldn't it be..

I sigh in defeat.. Okay I need to leave like now.. I exit the Karaoke booth and rush to the elevator... No one is around at least. I get into the elevator and press the button. Okay just get to the stage floor and then the other elevator. The doors open to which I dash out of the elevator and rush to the other elevator. I frantically press the button to go down..

I look at my watch and still ... 10:01 pm.   
The doors are locked to the public.... My eyes widen and I slump into the wall behind me... Trying to control my breathing and stop thinking of every bad thing.

(A/N Sorry but I decided to change the time to 10 since that seems to make more sense)

ANXIETY WILL YOU SHUT UP FOR ONE FUCKING MINUTE..

I get to the ground floor and exit .. Looking around I see a but ton of Staff Bots with flashlights...

I forgot that this place has little to no human employees.. Except for some handlers and technicians..

Okay so these guys are definitely security... Not a good idea to go out and possibly get caught.. I'm not a kid anymore, if I'm caught.. I could get into legal trouble ... Okay so how to bide my time till the doors unlock to the public...

My eyes widen.

The animatronics! Some are sentient they could help ..

I run back into the elevator and press the button for Level 2. "Okay, y/n it's okay. We're okay. Chica or Freddy would help... I think so at least. Hey maybe even that Map-bot will help.. " I sigh. "The front doors are locked and the shutters close at midnight... If I had to guess, if I tried to break out there would be an alarm since I have no code or even key.. So just wait till 9:00 am when the place opens to the public and leave then..." I nod to myself, sounds like a plan.

The elevator doors open and I walk into Rockstar Row... I gulp, a little worried, but I think Chica would help or probably even Freddy..

Chica or Freddy....

I pace quietly trying to make a choice.. I sigh. I got to know Chica better even if Freddy seemed cool. It was a very short interaction, compared to the hour I had with Chica.. Yeah I was at the end of her line so I didn't feel as if I took too long hanging out since well no one was even in line after me.

I walk to her green room, and get to her door... I knock .. "Hey, chica you there?" I say a bit nervous... Worried she might I dunno call Security or something...

I hear shuffling, "It's me.. y/n... We had a mini-concert earlier..."

"Of course I remember.. do you still have the pass. I can't open the door myself since.. well programming," I hear Chica and sigh. I use my pass which still works to open the door. I wave awkwardly at Chica, "Hey." She laughs a little which sound a bit like a chicken chirping. "What are you doing here after hours, n/n?" She looks at me, with her hands on her hips.

"Uhh well you know ADVENTURE AND FACING THE UNKNOWN AND..." she gives me the 'realllyyyy?' look... I sigh in defeat, "I ended up getting overwhelmed and hiding in Karaoke booth in the Fazcade and the didn't calm down till I had only ten minutes till closing..." I look down..

"So yeah...." I rub the back of my neck..