Chapter 21

"We agreed to meet up at the lounge again" Nikolay said to Ian on the phone as he raced down the stairs.

"Nikolay!" His Mom called.

"Yes Mom" he answered walking up to her.

"The Directors came today and they asked us to evacuate the house" she said.

"Don't worry Mom, I wouldn't let that happen" he said.

"Why? Are you going to see your Father and ask for advice?" She asked.

"No" he said with a frown on his face.

What did she mean ask advice from a criminal? That was the last thing even a mad man would do.

"I'm going to see Detective Grace and then a Lawyer so we would be able to still own what rightfully belongs to us and those that aren't ours we'll be sure to return" he said.

"Wow, I never knew you were so cool" Stellar said.

"Why? Did your heart flutter?" He asked pulling her cheeks.

"Indeed, how can my heart flutter for my brother?" She asked.

"I'll get going now" he said.

The students of Delta High felt the absence of Keres, Ian and Nikolay. The school was so calm. Proof that those three were the ones always heating things up at the school. The class was boring beyond boring and Mrs. Peters the only Teacher who gave them something to talk about after her classes had resigned.

"Isn't school boring guys?" Raymond asked as he stared at the empty desks of Keres, Nikolay and Ian.

"Boring is an understatement. Ian isn't here anymore" Emma said.

"And I read on the news that Nikolay's Dad has been arrested. This is so messed up" Sandra said.

"I heard Nikolay and Ian were kidnapped recently but ransom has been paid" Tristan said.

"And what about Sal?" Ray asked.

"I actually think she's out of the country. People say the wound she got from the fall became more complicated so she has to undergo more surgery" Tristan said.

"God" Oscar groaned.

"I can't even reach them on the phone" he said.

"I don't know about Sal but when I went to pay Ian a visit I heard the Priest in the church where they stayed was murdered" Legend said.

"Oh my gosh!" Every one exclaimed.

"Now that's bad" Frankie said.

"And where on Earth is Mrs. Peters?" Tristan wondered.

"Settle down students" Mrs. Andre said walking in.

"Um.... It's been confirmed that Ian West has left the school and Nikolay Diego wouldn't be writing his final exams with us" she said.

"Does that mean he's going to repeat this class?" Ray asked.

"Yes Raymond and Sally Hall is out of the country. We got the report from the Police" she said.

"Ah! I don't want to go to school again!" Emma yelled.

"What's your stress?" Sandra said shutting her mouth with her hands.

"Ian left, Nikolay dropped out and Sal moved out of the country. It's so sad!" Emma said and Legend ran out of the class room crying.

"Legend Freeway get back here!" Mrs. Andre called.