Chapter 22

"Grace is going to be joining us later since she just went home so that means we're going to be the ones doing the combing" Orlando said.

They were standing in front of the precinct leaning against the precinct vans trying to think of ways to get Diego to the court house without Keres attacking them.

"Combing?" Nikolay asked.

"He means patrolling the area" Ian said.

"Even I know that" Perry said.

"So, what exactly is our job here?" James asked.

"We'll be on the look out for Keres" Mrs. Peters said.

"The only way she'd ever be able to get her hands on Diego is if she comes here because the courthouse would be heavily guarded. She can't enter" she explained.

"Ah! Did you bring the prescription?" Nikolay asked.

"Yes" Mrs. Peters said handing a box to him.

"When Grace comes make sure to give it to her and tell her to overdose" she added.

"Why Grace?" Ian asked.

"I was going to ask why overdose?" Nikolay said.

"Because Grace is the only one who can get close to Keres to at least try to inject her and we have to overdose the prescription because we want her knocked out for long" she said.

"This will all be easy if Maeve shows up here herself" James said.

"Give me one of those" Orlando said pointing at the other box Mrs. Peters was holding.

"Why?" She asked.

"In case our plan fails I have an alternative" he took it from her and walked into the precinct.

"I just hope this goes well" Nikolay said firmly gripping to the box.

Just then a car pulled up and the members of Black Cat alighted from the car.

"We have back up too, don't worry" Mrs. Peters said.

"Who are they?" Nikolay asked, whispering to Ian.

"Mercenaries" Ian whispered back.

"Give us the break down" Silas said.

"When you see Keres, take her down!" Mrs. Peters said.

"Yes Boss" they said.

"Who are all these kids?" Hurricane asked, pointing to Nikolay and Perry.

"I'm not a kid" Perry said angrily.

"I was able to outsmart a Cop"

Orlando walked out without the box he went in with.

"This Cop" Perry added, pointing at him.

"Easy, easy" Hurricane said, holding his hands up.

"Grace just sent a message, she will be coming a little late because of the storm in Pero Village" Orlando said, holding his phone up.

"Okay, let's begin"

"Let's go check if Ian would still be in the church" Legend said as she and Ray got down from the taxi.

"Right, he's easier to talk to than Nikolay" Ray said.

As they made to open the gate of the church Keres stepped out, holding a long bag in her hand.