Ch 2: Infamous.

Doni and Lynix walk back slowly as they both chattered away, the blonde would ask questions about his owl abilities and Doni would answer cheerfully. "Hey speaking of special abilities, I have two friends who aren't human." Doni smiles widely "Really who?" Lynix smiles "You!" Doni looks away with a small grin realising he's classified a friend to Lynix. "Who else?" Doni tries to hide his goofy smile by changing the focus. "Some robo guy named Bionic," Lynix smiles "He's a little annoying sometimes, but you'll get used to him." He looks up to the sky "sure hope so." They both continue walking in until they get to where Lynix lives.

"So who's this roommate you've been talking about?" "Quiff!" Lynix beams as he opens to door to a wide eyed Quiff at the sight of Doni. "Who's that?" He smiles innocently "my new friend Doni!" Quiff rolls his eyes to his roommate's naive tendencies, he walks over to the door and gives Doni an embrace while Lynix walks in "I'm watching you..." Quiff whispers in Doni's ear before realising his arms around Doni so Lynix didn't notice. He smiles innocently after what Quiff said "okay but when I have clothes on" he smirks at Quiff "You and Quiff are getting along right away! I knew it!" Lynix grinned proudly puffing his chest out.

3 weeks later...

Doni would always visit twice week to Lynix and Quiff's house, the two warmed up to Doni and soon, very quickly became friends. Quiff would leave the house to go mining and the other to get wood, Doni did whatever he wanted, for now, he was independent. Lynix noticed Quiff and Doni avoiding each other and devised a plan. The next day when they're to meet up he would go to the shed and trap them together so they would get along... it sounded better in his head.

"So... how is everyone today?" Lynix asked while staring at the two.
"I'm fine :)" Doni had to add his creepy smile.
"Me too" Quiff responded.
"Alright then I have a surprise! Follow me!" The blonde 'genius' walks over to the shed and opens the door gesturing bother walk inside.
"Pretty dusty in here, what's the surprise bro?" Quiff stares back at Lynix.
"You're stuck here until you get along!" Lynix slammed the door while finishing his sentence, and locks it. He walks away despite the shouts to be let free.

"Shit we're stuck!" Quiff folds his arms with a scowl on his face.
"I guess there's no point in spending this in complete silence..." Doni ignores Quiff's angry tone.
"Yeah I should calm down, Lynix is an idiot, he'll break us out... hopefully"
Doni turns to Quiff and sits down "How about we get to know each other some more..." Doni smiles.
"Alright if you're an animal, what would you be?" Quiff asks first.
"An owl!" Doni enthusiastically remarks.
"Really? I see you as a duck-ish person" Quiff responds
Doni rolled his eyes "My turn, who's you're favourite person?"
"Well I don't really have a favourite besides myself, maybe I know who's my least favourite... Danny..."
"Who?"
Quiff chuckles "oh yea you don't know who he is do you... one of our friends..."
"Okay then Quiff whatever, my favourite person is none of you idiots..." Doni laughs
Quiff  turns to Doni with a bored expression, "Not even lynix?... I thought you had a crush on him or something..."
Doni immediately blushes bright red how could he be so nonchalant about a topic that he thought he kept secret. "What? Him? No... I don't like him that way... heheh..." he rubbed the back of his neck.
Quiff smirks "really?"
"N- Yes I mean- I-"
Quiff laughs "I was just joking with you Doni!"
The response to Quiff's shenanigans was just nervous laughter. After about two hour lynix opened to door to two angry people, let's say the war of pranks began...

Quiff approaches lynix alone to tell him what had happened "I have to go... it's getting dark" Doni ran back to his home.
Quiff has a worried expression "I asked him about your crush like you told me to and... Doni doesn't like you back Lynix... sorry..." Lynix has a heartbroken expression, he was distraught... "It's okay Quiff I'll go back inside, I suggest you do too ya know before the mobs come back... he leaves Quiff standing feeling terrible but the truth had to be said... Doni said himself...