Ch 11: Moonlit!

A long piece of music for an extra long chapter! (Hopefully twice as long)

Kiply hastily knocks on Danny's door, he opens it without thinking and looks to see Quiff and Kiply. "What are you two doing here?" Kiply shakes her head, she immediately answers. "We have unfinished business with you, you know what you did. You should've deposed of the NPC properly, now we have one more glitch to deal with!" Quiff's eyes widen, he's heard NPC somewhere. Opening his book he got out his inventory he looks for it, Kiply quickly realises he has the book and snatches it. "There's something you need to know, Quiff." Kiply's voice lowers toward the end of he sentence. Before she can mouth what she was about to say, two people rush toward them. "Keira it's a lunar eclipse!" Kiply faces the direction of Aatrix and gives him the book, she nods as a signal to leave. Meanwhile Sheep, Kiply, Bionic, and Quiff run toward the village before night falls. Aatrix flies away in owl form landing near Doni's house, he looks for him but he's nowhere to be seen. Liger steps outside the house startling him. "Where's Doni?" Liger frowns "He's inside his room, he's feeling a little sad." Aatrix walks yo the door and speaks to Doni "We have the book..." "... What good is it, he's gonna hate me anyways..." "Let me in"

Surprisingly Doni opens the door and lets his brother in. "Please do it for him... just pick up the staff..." Doni looks back at it, pain in his eyes. "Please..." Aatrix continues to beg him, in response Doni takes the book and flips to the page he needs titled 'whitelist'. Doni picks up the staff hesitantly, Aatrix holds his other hand while taking a deep breath together . "/∴⍑╎ℸ ̣ ᒷꖎ╎ᓭℸ ̣ ꖎ||リ╎ ̇/╎ℸ ̣ ||" he speaks in the ancient language. In a flash of purple light Lynix appears in front of Doni and Aatrix. "Lynix!" He grabs him immediately and Lynix almost falls from the sudden embrace, Doni realises what he just did and stumbles backwards keeping his distance. Lynix smiles warmly and holds both Doni's hands "It's okay... I know it wasn't you.." They looked into each other's eyes before sharing a kiss, completely ignoring Aatrix in the room. "What's going on?!" Liger stands in the doorway, confused. "Wrap it up love birds, it's a lunar eclipse!" Liger and Lynix turn to him oblivious to what significance it has at the moment.

Time Skip!  9pm

The nine of them gather at the village, all wearing their fanciest clothing. Kiply finishes arranging the illuminated blocks in the shape similar to a nether portal. "Hand over the water Liger!" In Liger's yellow striped paws was a bucket, he hands it over to Kiply having to bend down because of his abnormal height. "Ready?" Kiply pours the bucket at the base of the frame. The gateway lights up and a blue light glows from the centre, Kiply along with Clipso step in without another word. The rest of the group hesitate before jumping in, they discuss amongst themselves. "What's that? an inverted nether portal?" Liger queries, Quiff steps forward,   "It's an Aether portal, it leads to the dimension that links every Minecraft world into one heaven like place." Bionic rolls his good eye. "Yeah right, you've been reading that book too much, nerd." They all one by one step though the brightly lit frame. "Welcome to... THE AETHER!" Kiply enthusiastically throws her hands up in the air, c'mon we'll be late!" She points toward the carriage with two pegasi  attached to the front. The group is dumbfounded, the first animals they've seen from the Aether. "D-do those horses have wings?!" Liger screams, Lynix has a blank stare, "Unicorns?" The driver is a young man with black hair, a white halo, and a colourful scarf, his eyes glow a mysterious violet hue. "You've never seen a Pegasus before?" his ethereal voice echoes with the same aura as the Aether. Behind him was Nick who also had a carriage, he waved to Clipso who waved back.

The nine of them split into to two, Bionic, Quiff, Liger, Doni, and Sheep in the first cart and Kiply, Lynix, Clipso, and Aatrix in the second one. Since the carts had 5 seats each, Kiply fell asleep on two of them. Her unladylike snoring left a awkward mood for everyone else. The Pegasi carried the eleven people over a mass of floating islands and breath-taking view, there was at least one hour left of traveling yet everyone was bored and Kiply was snoring like a hoglin. "Lets play a game guys! two truths and a lie!" Quiff tried to lighten the mood for the tenth time, everyone unenthusiastically denied. "Fine how about... kiss, kill, marry?" Bionic snapped "What are you a fifth grader?!" Doni smiles mischievously, "Why not?" "I'll give you three people Quiff..." Quiff smiles "Finally!"  "Hmm... lemme think... Aha! Me, Kiply and... Bionic!" Doni folds his arms knowing two of the people is right next to him. Bionic speaks "If were you I'd choose Rubma!" Quiff raises an eyebrow "who?" Bionic laughs "RUBMA BALLS!" Bionic's loud yelling triggers Kiply to slowly wake up. Quiff rolls his eyes "Very funny... now back to the game! I would kill you, Bionic just for doing that, I'd kiss Doni but I'd wash my mouth with bleach and that leaves... Kiply-" Quiff's face heats up at the thought of marrying her. "Go on..." Bionic teases "say it." Quiff sighs in defeat, the timing couldn't be worse as Kiply wakes up. "I'll marry Kiply." She raises her head and sits up "WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY, MAN?!"