Ch 6: OP

Nice long chapter for waiting fans!
Bionic senses something is wrong, he realises Quiff is missing from the group. Lynix Who was busy trading with the villagers asked where Quiff went, most haven't seen him but some villagers remark a man went into the library the sun was getting low in the sky and they still hadn't seen Quiff "Hey idiot, you found him yet?" Doni approaches Lynix "No, I don't think an idiot could find anything you duck." They ramble on instead of finding Quiff, after ten minutes a woman taps Doni on the shoulder. "Your nuisance is here..." Quiff walks out with a nervous look on his face. "Haha... sorry..." The group exits the village far too late as the sky already was dark.

"Now where out in the night far from home in the dark, the mobs are already out and I have a bunch of loot!" Bionic glares at Quiff, he responds with nervous laughter "There's a cave we can hide for the night." Liger points out a hole in the ground a few metres away "It'll do I'm not losing my XP" Lynix remarks before climbing down. The rest followed down into the cave. Before Lynix could do anything he was pulled aside from non other than Quiff "Come over here deeper in the cave" he pulls him away from the group and around the corner till he's far enough that nobody could hear he pulls a book from his jacket and opens up to a specific page. Quiff begins to read...

"Long ago many Gods known as coders created the world, they ruled everyone and everything. However so many worlds created over only a few Gods was unfair, Notch gave the power of controlling the world to the player with OP. Notch had nobody to call to though, he had his other Gods but he wanted a human being as a friend, company, maybe to call a brother. Jeb had his daughter Alex and Notch had his brother as a replica of Steve, he liked the idea of siblings. He named his brother Hero, he saw him as a good guy. Hero loves his brother and enjoys his company. Notch feels the same. They spent time together however Hero was mortal, when he reached adulthood he realises he could never outlive Notch and he would die. He begged his brother for immortality but Notch told him no his body couldn't handle the powers of a God, he was a mere human who doesn't even know how OP works and doesn't use it. However he did anything for his brother "You will stay here in the Aether, I will give you God powers but you will not be containing it." He pulls out an apple, he puts a replica of Code into it. "Never eat this apple or you will gain too much power than your body could understand." Hero nodded, he wouldn't disobey his brother who kindly gifted him power. But times change and overtime Hero became more and more jealous of Notch, he lives in the shadows with an apple. Notch shines (literally) without a healthy fruit holding him back. Hero growls in the shadows, he wanted more power. "I'm sorry brother I'm not dying." He took a bite out the apple and gained the power of immortality, the power overwhelms him to take another bite, it wouldn't hurt. Another bite turns his eyes white and brighter than a wither's eyes, he gains the power of destruction. That means the last bite would give him the power of creation, before he could take the last bite and finish the apple, Notch pounced on him and took the apple throwing it across the room "HERO YOU'RE INSANE!" Angry tears rolled down his cheeks, he had been betrayed. "You want me to die!" Notch cries out even more "I want you to live! I don't want you to be consumed by that power!" Hero teleports away and Notch sits on the ground crying. Hero changed his name to Herobrine and now ruled the nether, he would destroy worlds in anger he would never be a god."

"The end." Lynix stares wide mouthed, he raises an eyebrow "Why are you telling me this?" Quiff sighs "I think... this is what Doni is hiding" "What you think he's some sort of God?!" Lynix yells angrily "No I mean OP" Quiff looks back at Lynix who has begins to boil with anger "Well it's none of your business Quiff... he probably doesn't even know it exists!" Quiff shakes his head in disappointment "I know deep down you believe me but you don't want to do you? Because you love Doni." "I do, deal with it and maybe I am biased but I don't come up with superstitious theories about random people just because I don't like them." Lynix answers calmly "We're supposed to be friends Lynix and you don't even listen to me... you're betraying me for your stupid fake love interest. How dare you..." Quiff's words filled with venom as he stared Lynix down "fake?!" Lynix growls back "He doesn't like you Ly-" "WHAT THE BALLS?!" The two turn around the Bionic running to where they stood "We lost Doni, he's gone... I woke up at midnight and he wasn't there!"