1️⃣ [To The Laskar]

Hi guys this is me Ayas!

Welcome back to my new Boboiboy Fanfiction

Hope you all like it!

At Somewhere~

(Note that the underlined dialogues are their thoughts at that time)

??: *groans and wakes up* *yawns and stretches* Is it morning yet? *checks time* There's still 2 hours left for 7 am. Hmm.... what should I do? Boboiboy! Ah! Who is calling me? Oh Gempa?

Gempa: Yeah ! Why shouldn't you do something if you are bored.

Boboiboy: Yeah but what?

Ice: Just sleep again

Blaze: Seriously!

Solar: Why don't you read a book?

Halillintar: Seriously Light bulb. 

Solar: What did you just say Tsundere!

Halillintar: I said to Boboiboy not you Light Bulb!

Solar: Geez.....

Taufan / Cyclone: Boboiboy why don't you practice training?

Boboiboy: I don't know! What about you Gemp-

Gempa: HOW MANY I TOLD YOU HALI TO NOT TO SAY THAT SOLAR! AND SOLAR HERE IS AN INNOCENT SMOL BEAN WITH US!  *angry*

Everybody turns to Thorn / Duri

Thorn / Duri: What Tsundere? *tilts his heads innocently*

Boboiboy: Nothing Thorn!

Thorn: Okay! *smiles brightly*

Everybody except Thorn: Too bright! *wear sunglasses*

*tring* *tring*

Boboiboy: Huh? It's 6 already? I should go get ready for the mission! *gets ready*

Le Time Skip-

Boboiboy: Hah! Refreshing~ *a hologram suddenly appears*

?? through hologram: Good Morning Cadet!

Boboiboy: *TAPOPS salute* Good morning Commander Koko Chi!

Koko Chi: As I presume awake already!

Boboiboy: Yeah I couldn't sleep hehe! *scratches his non itchy cheeks*

Koko Chi: Actually I want to ask you that if it's okay to go to Laskar Station for a while?

Boboiboy: *eyes widened* L-Laskar station? Commander how do you-

Koko Chi: Yeah I know about your dad. But I just wanted to ask you about this.

Boboiboy: Yeah we should probably go there commander. It's okay for me *mumbles something* and it's almost 7 years since I met both of them.

(Ayas (Me): Okay now I want all of you to guess who is this 'both of them' mentioned above. Tell me in the comments! *wink*

Ryuga (My Friend): Let's just get back to the story!)

Koko Chi: Okay then the space ship will be ready after some hours.

Boboiboy: Okay commander! Can my friends also come? 

Koko Chi: Sure and they will be informed as well!

Boboiboy: Thanks Commander! *gave the TAPOPS salute and the hologram closed* *yawns* I should go to the main meeting room now. *goes to the meeting room*

With Gopal and Fang-

Fang already left because Koko Chi called him. He tried to wake our certain someone here. And that 'certain someone' was sleeping. Can you guess who is he?

Fang: Dey Gopal don't forget to come before Admiral Tarung comes and you know

Gopal: 5 minutes! *sleeps again*

Fang: Geez why did I even agree to share a room with you? Hah! I am going bye!

And when the clock struck 7. A.....

Giant Monster- Ahem! Amiral Tarung came and rest you know. 

Le Time Skip To The Meeting Room-

Gopal: *covered in scratches and bruises* Don't even talk about it!

Others except Boboiboy just sweat dropped.

Looks like he was in a deep thought but snapped back to reality by Admiral Tarung.

Tarung: You guys will be going to Laskar station for few weeks. The space ship has arrived. You all must go NOWW!! *shouts*

(Ayas: -_-)

Boboiboy, Fang, Yaya, Ying and Gopal: Roger Admiral! *TAPOPS salute*

At The MYS Kembernan- (Is the name correct?)

Boboiboy: We are here Maskmana!

F, Ya, Yg and G: MASKMANA!

(F- Fang

Ya- Yaya

Yg- Ying

G- Gopal)

Maskmana: Good! *notices Boboiboy* Eh Boboiboy?

Boboiboy: Hehe Hi Maskmana! I know it's a really long time! *nervously scratches his cheeks*

Maskmana: Very Loooong! Yeah! *chuckles* You all must be tired by now. You all must rest and Boboiboy will give you the tour of the station later tomorrow. 

Boboiboy, F, Ya, Yg and G: Okay Maskmana!

Time Skip Again-

Boboiboy: *reading a book* *yawn*

Gopal: Hey dude! Stop being so nerdy and sleep. How can you even read one page of book?

Boboiboy: Sheesh Gopal! Can you please let me read this book. And I am not sleepy.

Ochobot: But you should sleep Boboiboy or else you won't wake up early tomorrow.

Boboiboy: Ok, Ok, I will sleep after I finish reading this book.

Ochobot: Looks like there is no point of arguing with you. Okay then we are going to sleep. *goes to his charger and sleeps* Good night!

Gopal: Yeah good night dude! *goes to his room and sleeps* 

.

.

.

.

(to be continued...)

Hey guys hope you all like the first chapter.

See you all in the next chapter

Bye!