Haircut

Joe went into the room where he left Taylor after the concert and was surprised at the number of people there. There were dancers, backup singers, a few friends and Taylor's family, and Joe's brothers.
- What happened here while I was gone?
- I realized I was sick of my haircut- answered Taylor.
- Wow, what's so sudden and unexpected?
- It wasn't really that sudden. Plus I'm about to start a new era and the best way to do that is with a new haircut.
- And how do you want to get a haircut?
- Get a short haircut a little above my shoulders.
- It should look good on you.
- Hopefully. But I've had long hair for so long anyway, so I'm a little nervous because something might go wrong
Joe stepped closer to her and said something in her ear. Taylor licked her lips demonstratively, and ran her hand down his cheek.
The hairdresser who was supposed to cut her hair came up to her and asked:
- ready?
- Yes, ready.
As Taylor sat down and the barber began to cut her hair, Joe watched as chunks of Taylor's snow-white hair fell to the floor. It took less time than he anticipated and soon he was looking at Taylor. Yes, the haircut had changed her, but only for the better. Taylor spun around near the mirror and then walked over to him and asked:
- "What do you think?
- I like it.
Joe ran his hand through her hair, she kissed him on the cheek and went over to other people to do Polaroids in her new look. He heard one of the dancers ask her why she did it and Taylor answered:
- I wanted a fresh slate, just a new beginning, you know? You have to identify what scares you and confront it, if you want to achieve inner calm ... So now I have fun bangs!
Then there was dinner with Taylor and Joe's family and then Joe and Taylor went to her house. Joe watched as Taylor watched her reflection in the car's side mirrors. He pulled her to him and said:
- you're beautiful, you don't have to look at yourself in the mirror every second
- You don't know anything about women, Joseph.
- and I wouldn't say that. I know exactly what I understand about one.
She kissed him and Joe felt her tongue in his mouth. He responded and their tongues intertwined. Taylor tried to lay him on his back, but he wouldn't let her, laying on top of her instead.
- Taylor reminds you that we're in a car, albeit with tinted windows and a driver.
- and I want to be the bad girl and do bad things.
- Is your hair doing those magical things to you?
- Maybe. Or maybe I just drank too much wine. Or maybe I thought it was okay to get a little bit greener in every way.
Joe kept kissing her, running his hands down her shapely legs covered in pantyhose. And little by little his hands were under her dress. Taylor tornly exhaled a kiss. Taylor wrapped her legs around his torso and pulled him to her chin.
- Ms. Swift, are you all right? I hear some strange noises- asked the driver.
- Yes, I'm fine, don't worry- she answered. And she went on to Joe:
- Everywhere you turn they ask what kind of strange noises we make, and they all understand perfectly. If anyone ever asks me that again, I'll fire them.
- Ha ha, I love you Taylor. Let's not give this driver any reason to gossip and wait till we get home. And then I'll do whatever you want me to do to you.
- Anything at all? I'll take you up on that.
She pulled away from him and sat down in the seat next to her. It was very difficult for Joe to contain himself. She was wearing a very short dress, and together with her slender legs, thin waist, and her dirty smile, it all made for an explosive combination. And she knew very well that it had that effect on him, and she used it shamelessly. They entered the house under camera flashes, and as soon as the guards left the apartment Joe had her pinned against the wall kissing her all over her face. But she pulled away from him and said:
- I'm sorry, Joe, but you'll have to wait. I want to wash my hair because I just got a haircut.
- You want me dead, don't you?
- No, honestly.
She stepped away from him wiggling her hips seductively and slowly took off her denim jacket, walked a little further towards the bathroom, picked up a towel. She caught Joe's eye and took off her dress, leaving only a bra and a tiny thong. Joe swallowed, enjoying the sight of her firm ass. He walked up behind her and gently ran his hand down her back.
- Who wears a thong to a business meeting, where's good girl Taylor?
- You know, I had a few options in the car. So I was prepared.
Joe put his hand on her butt and squeezed it a little. Taylor turned around, smiled mischievously and...closed the bathroom door in his face
- Baby, you're lucky I find sex in the shower terribly uncomfortable or I would have shown you not to play with me like that by now.
- I know, but you can't. So you have to wait.
Joe leaned against the wall and heard the sound of water. He loved it when Taylor got like this. Playful, cocky,when she left the good girl at the door and was a sexy queen. He changed into his home clothes and when Taylor came out of the shower she apparently thought he would wait for her right there but he was sitting in a chair reading a book. She came out in her towel and walked around him demonstratively, but he didn't do anything. Taylor didn't like that and took the towel off. But he just glanced at her. Taylor began to dry her hair and when she saw that there was no reaction, she put her robe on. When she had dried and combed her hair, she walked over to Joe and put her hands on his shoulders, massaging them slightly.
- Okay, you taught me a lesson. Now, baby, let's do more interesting things," she whispered in his ear.
He kissed her and she said:
- let me reward you for waiting so long baby. What do you want me to do?
- Well, for starters, take off those unwanted clothes.
Taylor instantly took off her robe and Joe began kissing her perfect body. His hands were everywhere.She pulled away from him and said:
- now what do you want me to do to you?
- Oh, make me feel good.
- How exactly?
- Any way you want, I'll let you choose.
- Um, I was expecting that, Taylor replied,
  She knelt down and licked her lips lewdly with her finger and drew Joe toward her. A moment later, Joe was already standing beside her. Taylor wrapped her palms around his huge cock, then ran her tongue along its entire length and, stopping at the head, gently took it into her mouth. Joe immediately began moaning loudly, his hand was now in Tay's hair, guiding her movements, forcing her to take deeper. The girl had to relax her throat muscles to give her lover even more pleasure. She moved her head in rhythm with the movements of his hips, occasionally moaning, causing it to vibrate all over Joe's body. Soon he was cumming in her mouth. When he collapsed exhausted on the couch, he was finally able to appreciate the sight of her naked on his lap, her hair tangled and her cheeks covered in a scarlet blush.
- Yeah, maybe I hadn't waited all this time for nothing.
Joe lifts Taylor into his arms, her back pressed against the wall and her legs spread around his torso. Joe supports her by the hips, leaving careless kisses all over her face and neck. Patience is running short.  His eyes go dark in front of him. All he wants is her. He presses closer.One sharp movement of his hips and he's already inside her. Taylor rolls her eyes in pleasure and, burying herself in Joe's neck, moans involuntarily. She inhales his scent, making it even harder to control herself. She thrusts forward, thrusting deeper onto his cock. Jo is going crazy, it's too hot and tight inside her. He increases the speed of his thrusts, making Taylor moan louder and louder. His lips slide down Taylor's neck, leaving a dark purple trail behind him. It's too hot. It's too tight.
    Joe strokes Taylor's cheek, kissing gently, invading her mouth with his tongue. She moans into the kiss, which prompts Joe to start pushing into her body even faster.
    They dissolved into each other, losing track of time.
Taylor pulled Joe to her neck, sinking her lips into his. He desperately comes in and out of her, and she moans loudly.Joe feels the walls of her vagina clench. Her hands grip his shoulders tightly, and only loud, long moans come out of her mouth. He, too, is on edge.In the moment, Taylor and Joe cum looking into each other's eyes. This warm pleasurable feeling spills over his whole body. Joe gently took Taylor in his arms and carried her to the bed. He covered them both with a blanket and handed her her panties. She lay next to him, and his hands were in her hair, now short. He inhaled their scent and smelled Taylor's apple shampoo.
- You're wonderful Joe.
- You're good too.
They kissed, they were in bed for a while and then they went to make dinner.