Epilogue

Taylor stepped outside. Crazy when Joe had brought her to this house years ago, she had no idea her life would change so much. She remembered her and Joe holding hands and he said that if it was possible, he would want their children to grow up here. Taylor agreed. England changed her life. Taylor even considered moving there permanently but was talked out of the idea. So she continued to live two countries away. She looked at Joe, now he had a small beard. A little girl from Joe's first child, Emma, ran up to her.
- Mommy, look what I drew - she said and handed Taylor a piece of paper with a drawing on it. There was a pencil drawing of a big house and four little people.
- How cute! You're so good! Is that our family?
- Yes! There's Mommy, there's Daddy, and there's Jacob.
- Beautiful.
Taylor hugged the little girl with the white curly hair. The little girl was a copy of her, though with Jo's eyes and nose. But their youngest son Jacob looked more like Joe. Taylor walked over to Joe, who was sitting on a picnic blanket playing cars with their youngest son, who had recently turned three. Taylor leaned over and kissed him
- "Oh, those grown-ups," came Emma's voice.
Taylor and Joe laughed. Their son walked over to Taylor and she took him in her arms. Emma immediately walked over to Taylor and said:
- I want mommy to hold me too.
- While Mommy is hugging your brother let me hug you- said Joe with a smile
- Okay, it's a deal- said Emma and sat down next to him. Joe watched the breeze move Taylor's hair. He remembered how nervous she'd been when she'd moved here completely with Emma, then six months old. She was really worried that she wouldn't be a good enough mom and something would go wrong. But she turned out to be a great mom. And Joe had seen that more than once. Being parents was both easier than they expected and much harder at the same time. But they got used to it, and they began to enjoy it. When Emma was almost three years old, Jacob was born to them. And Taylor and Joe were already experienced and relaxed. Their daughter looked a lot like Taylor, not only in appearance but also in personality. She was cheerful, agile, and very curious. But in some ways she wasn't like her. She could quit if she got bored, was impatient, and wanted everything here and now. Their youngest son Jacob was more relaxed, taking his time, and smart. Joe and Taylor were proud of their children and thought they were the best.Taylor postured at her children. She did manage to give them a normal childhood, without cameras and discussions. They had no idea their mom was a superstar to begin with. Because when Emma was less than year Taylor went on tour with Reputation stadium tour, Emma was very young. But she managed to get to a few Taylor era Lover concerts and she was just thrilled. Then there was the pandemic, and now that Taylor is about to go on tour again she's definitely making sure. Jacob's too young to understand such things. That same evening they had some friends over for dinner. Almost all of them already had children, and Selena was pregnant. The whole house was filled with noise and children's cries. The older ones, like Blake and Ryan's kids, were running around the house, the younger ones were playing with toys, and the youngest ones were with their parents. Taylor looked at her own family and the families of others. They had all been through many trials over the years, but they had survived them with honor and were happy.
- Here's to us friends!" said Joe and raised his glass. The rest of us cheered. Selena sipped her smoothie and said:
- God, this diet is killing me. I can't stand this smoothie and I have to drink it once a day.
- Believe me, we all went through this when we were pregnant,-Gigi said, patting her on the shoulder.
- Taylor, do you have pickles and honey? Selena asked.
- Of course, I bought them on purpose because I knew you were coming- answered Taylor with a laugh. Everyone else laughed, too. Joe hugged Taylor and said in her ear:
- I love you.
- And I love you.
They kissed. Everything was good.

So, here we are at the end of the story. I want to say thank you to everyone who read this story and voted for it. I also have a little announcement to make. I started writing a new story called All too well (Jaylor story).(Well, to be more honest, I've been writing it for a long time and I've written many parts) I'll post the first part tomorrow! So if you want you can read it.
Love, author.